Xavier [Director]
What's wrong? I thought you all were supposed to be friends?

Oh well.

What kind of monster would have forced one of you to kill tonight anyway? Sounds like a real prick. Heh heh heh.
Larry Foulke
Trip
Honoka Kosakatua
I make this decision knowing that no matter which of us I vote, it is the wrong answer.

Gnome.
Teddie
I'm well and truly at a loss.

...I'm going with my not very knowledgeable gut, and voting Gnome. I don't know where bedsheet man comes into it, I really don't, but the fact remains Gnome was the first to come across an empty bloody room. There seems to be no time for anyone else to have moved the body at that point.

Kaede was KO'd, I was in Studio A, MCD and Trip were doing 3D things, Honoka was Wendigo-chasing... I guess Shoey? But it doesn't add up.
Xavier [Director]
...@Gnome, huh? You're really going with that? The gnome? Not uh... Someone who could have done it?

Well, can't complain. He was a bit of a meddler anyway, that Gnome. Regardless though, he's gnot a gnelf, he's gnot a gnoblin, and he's definitely Gnot guilty!

You all killed an innocent gnome. Good job, team.

Xavier approaches Gnome with a hammer, and brings it down over his head, causing his porcelain body to shatter into chunks.

He sweeps them up, and tosses them into a garbage bin.

His role was ultimate nothing

rolecard:

..What? Did you expect something creative? To quote myself from a testimony long past, it's Hollywood, baby! That's how it goes!

The next night will begin tomorrow.