Vertette
ask my gf shed do it
(Jan 19, 2021 at 6:43 PM)Vertette Wrote: ask my gf shed do it

i asked you not your gf who looks like *insert mfgg member name here*'s father.

anyway you seem more like this kind of guy am i right or wrong? i need an answer if you want to be in the comic bro

[Image: Hfe89fda346464a9abdc5161c61ab45c1B.jpg?v=1600073525]
Vertette
i just wear a shirt and jeans
(Jan 19, 2021 at 6:47 PM)Vertette Wrote: i just wear a shirt and jeans

: /

you better stop being a bitch and pick a dress home girl.
i'm trying to do you a solid and give you your own spin-off
but i can't if you won't reach out to the truth and accept your true self

this could be us but you are playing games

Vertette
i wouldnt tango with you if you were the last man on earth
(Jan 19, 2021 at 7:03 PM)Vertette Wrote: i wouldnt tango with you if you were the last man on earth

well we're the last two in this thread and you keep responding
you don't even know we've been dancing this whole time together you tsundere
(Jan 19, 2021 at 8:55 PM)Pedigree Wrote: why did this biased mspaint comic get more good shits than any one of Kright's drawings do

i get it's funny to some people, and I should hope it's obvious that there is almost no shred of truth to this comic in the way anything surrounding those events happened

but to make this comic after claiming "we good" and write me as some asshole villain for the lolz is like a whole nother level of asshattery that I'm not sure will soon be topped

[SALT-CAM]

Look i thought you liked Prince of Tennis okay i'm sorry man.
Well due to popular demand I will be making a Platinum version of this story complete with sex scenes and more Prince of Tennis. Stay tuned I am almost positive I will get banned for it
Aidan
Unblock me so I can apologize for calling you Drei's girlfriend
(Jan 19, 2021 at 11:27 PM)Aidan Wrote: Unblock me so I can apologize for calling you Drei's girlfriend

the deed is done broski. you've been unblocked since idk when but probably yesterday
Draku
(Jan 19, 2021 at 8:55 PM)Pedigree Wrote: why did this biased mspaint comic get more good shits than any one of Kright's drawings do

i get it's funny to some people, and I should hope it's obvious that there is almost no shred of truth to this comic in the way anything surrounding those events happened

but to make this comic after claiming "we good" and write me as some asshole villain for the lolz is like a whole nother level of asshattery that I'm not sure will soon be topped

[SALT-CAM]
somehow i don't think this comic was meant to be taken seriously. if someone grossly misrepresented what i was like or had said in the past in the name of humor it would be funny because it's a shitpost. i do that to myself more often than not
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
Nerd
this emoji is named ":drakuirl:" on the discord lmao
Draku
(Jan 19, 2021 at 11:47 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: Nerd
this emoji is named ":drakuirl:" on the discord lmao
what does that have to do with this conversation? i said grossly misinterpret
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
yeah I think you're being too sensitive with how the obviously exaggerated version of you is being portrayed in the comic especially as its a shitpost.

if I got legitimately offended in any way by how many times people have jokingly drawn me, misquoted me, called me a cuck, or used me as an example for some obvious shitpost scenario, then i would have made columbine look like a fucking joke by now.

you aren't being singled out or bullied here any more than any other minus world member
Anonymous
why in gods name are you of all people throwing a fit over b.s. apologies lol
B3ll3
Thank you for the exp points boomer