[Day 2 - Investigation] - Nailing It

Spooks?
[Image: w3Co4uw.png?1]

Puhuhuhuhu, looks like it's that time again, folks! People tried to tell me that murder was going out of style, but you guys've proved them all wrong! Congratulations Patients, Experiments, and all those Staff members too, you've managed to kill someone who WASN'T an undercover criminal!

Not to brag, y'know, but everything's going absolutely swimmingly for good, old, lovable Monokuma! Feeling worried yet, Dr. Pierce?

[Image: mUJON8W.png]

Just tell us where the body is, I'm not humoring you. I know how this works, you can cut the theatrics.

[Image: ob3Zp9R.png?1]

Alright, alright! I'm gettin' to it. Hold your horses, doc!

Showmanship is a dying art, I swear... No appreciation for the classics. Buncha uncultured meat-bags...

[Image: HWnGCeu.png]

[Image: EDm7eN2.png]

---

@Mr. Mundy has been found dead in RADIOLOGY, lying in a pool of his own blood by the MRI. His role was the ULTIMATE UROLOGIST

e-Pass:

The victim's ACCESS LEVEL was raised to IV due to the Night 1 Incentive.

---

[Image: BoBR8f7.png][Image: CoIk1nX.png]

This might be a bad time to mention this but... it seems as though the Elevator in the History Hall is out of service. You didn't happen to... do something to it did you Dr. Hawke? I don't like throwing accusations but we all know you can get unpredictable when you're staring down the bottle.

Hey, don't *hic* be a prick, Wexlyn. I was sober all night, that's why I'm catching up now. Killing Game or not, I'm havin' my vacation. Sucks that the piss guy is dead, but look at this from my angle. You'd drink too if you found out some motherFUCKER filled the hot springs with dirt just as you went to relax.

No actually I don't think I wou-

GAH! When I find the guy who did that, I'm gonna make HIM the real night 2 victim. Get ready buddy, because I'm about to get malpractical on your *hic* ass.

[Image: 4XOI2rh.png][Image: r6spM4g.png]

Oh shut the fuck up Hawke.

I can't believe any of you. Another murder? Of a staff member, no less? Couldn't just keep it to the impostors, could you? You're just playing into the bear's nonsense, are you kidding me? I can have the Elevator fixed, same with the Hot Springs, but where on earth am I going to find another Urologist?

A Urologist convention, duh!

Ah, of course. We can just walk over to the local, frequently held Urologist convention on top of this remote mountain range with no other buildings or means of travel and just grab one. Great idea, Summer.

Thank you, thank you! I try!

[Image: yG4MXBy.png]

Heh... I didn't mean to start a fight or anything, I was just wondering. I noticed a few people trying to use the lower elevator last night, so I just figured I'd ask.

I was uh... too busy to check it out myself, I'll say that. I've become a very beloved and popular public figure around here apparently, haha. Either way, what's important is figuring out what happened to Mr. Mundy here first. I think the Elevator might be on the bottom of our priority list.

[Image: lNrPDwX.png]

Now then, I'll just slip on my reading glasses and take a look at the Case File...

---

CASE FILES:
-The victim is lying next to the MRI in Radiology
-The victim seems to have many puncture wounds in his back, and is lying in a large pool of blood.
-The Surgery Ward has been mopped up
-Lynn Tyrne and Anime Mother's corpses are both missing
-The MRI is still on, many nails are stuck to it, as well as crossbow bolts
-A rope ladder descends from the Fountain to the Aquarium
-A strange system of tubes has been set up in the Bathrooms

OTHER INFO
-No one was AFK today
-The Lower Elevator is nonfunctional currently for some reason
-There are posters advertising some kind of FUNK OFF scattered around the Lobby

---

[Image: ioIYiTI.png]

[Image: 7cJW4uh.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: QqT7fZr.png]

Room Descriptions:

CURRENT PLAYERS

STAFF:
@Kids TV Show Host
@Bigfoot
@Jack of Spades
@Faust
@Hank Hill
@Lita
@Among Us
@The Drifter
@Senpai
@Obama Machine

PATIENTS:
@Shoey
@robbydude
@Cirno
@Professional Robuster
@Hu Tao
@Robert Winters
@ASMR Youtuber
@Rio Ranger

EXPERIMENTS:
@DK West
@Violent Jimin
@Nemesis
@Deathborn
@Dark Souls II
@°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
@Garth Marenghi
@Mr Waltar Whité

NPCs:
@Dr. Morgan Pierce
@Dr. Jim Hawke
@Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
@"Nurses"

Post investigation questions in this thread, and try to post any major theories here, for the sake of ease.

The investigation will end Saturday at 7 PM PST.

COPYING AND PASTING YOUR ACCOUNT WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE EXECUTION. DO NOT DO THIS.
Dark Souls II
anime son did it
Cirno
Did it look like the MRI got used during the night? Is there any data in any of the computers that look like they're from an MRI?
Lita
I roll the body over and examine it thoroughly before one of my fellow doctors gets in there to do the autopsy.
Hank Hill
This is probably a given but ah, all those armaments on the MRI are bloodied, right?
Deathborn
Take a closer look at that snout those posters.
Faust
(Apr 9, 2021 at 1:24 AM)Lita Wrote: I roll the body over and examine it thoroughly before one of my fellow doctors gets in there to do the autopsy.

I'll get right on it miss.
DK West
DK West was waiting to talk to Wexlyn tonight.
I saw the victim, he seemed all right.
Came out of the bathroom, and went down the hall.
Deathborn left before him, but he might've seen it all.

@Monokuma
What's all that stuff doing in the bathroom? Can we trace it back to our deceased friend?
Dark Souls II
hello, i'm dark souls ii. please play my game. on the second night you play, you may or many not be able to do things such as:

- wake up in the experiment dorms, and immediately head up the elevator
- watch CIRNO go into the gallery
- go through the media library and glass hallway into the courtyard
- scream "MARIO IS FUCKING DEAD" at the top of your lungs
- see DR WEXLYN approach you on the way out of his office, and decide to attend arts and crafts with him
- head through equipment storage, history hall, and fountain, where you can still see LYNN'S corpse down below. wexlyn will look troubled
- arrive at the cafeteria where both KIDS TV SHOW HOST and LITA are already working. OBAMA MACHINE will walk past you and head towards the fountain
- sit and talk with wexlyn for a bit...
- ...but not long enough for anything because someone you don't initially see, but will find out on discord that it was GARTH, will run up behind you and whack you on the head, rendering you useless. someone you can't make out will leave with wexlyn while you black out for the night
- this isn't over

this may not happen on your playthrough
none of these characters or rooms or things may even exist
but regardless. please
play dark souls ii
please
i'm desperate
thank you for your time, i'm dark souls ii
Among Us
[Image: fx0ph9o.png]
Among Us
C:\Users\Crewmate\My Images\hugetits.jpg
Among Us
[Image: cUlj2sy.png]
Spooks?
(Apr 9, 2021 at 1:21 AM)Cirno Wrote: Did it look like the MRI got used during the night? Is there any data in any of the computers that look like they're from an MRI?
The MRI is actually on, and a large amount of NAILS are sticking to the exterior. You turn it off, and they clatter to the floor. Checking the computers, you see that it was turned on quite late into the night, and no soft tissue of any sort was inserted, only some CROSSBOW BOLTS, which are still there.

(Apr 9, 2021 at 1:24 AM)Lita Wrote: I roll the body over and examine it thoroughly before one of my fellow doctors gets in there to do the autopsy.
You roll MR. MUNDY over and examine him. There are several puncture wounds going straight through his body, small in size. Beyond that, you can't seem to really tell if he's been injured at all. Looks fine from the exterior.

(Apr 9, 2021 at 1:34 AM)Hank Hill Wrote: This is probably a given but ah, all those armaments on the MRI are bloodied, right?
All the NAILS that were stuck to the MRI are now lying in the pool of blood after the machine was turned off, but they were certainly bloodied before. The CROSSBOW BOLTS in the part of the machine where a human would normally go are not bloodied however.

(Apr 9, 2021 at 1:35 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Take a closer look at that snout those posters.
You grab one of the posters. It's a fairly poorly and shittily drawn poster advertising a "Funkin' Funk Off" tomorrow night in the Virtual Reality Room. There is no mention of a prize or really any other reason to go .

(Apr 9, 2021 at 1:37 AM)Faust Wrote:

I'll get right on it miss.
FAUST grabs the body from LITA and begins his autopsy. His scalpel cuts through flesh like a knife through butter, expertly cutting the body open to examine. However... nothing appears to be amiss besides the heavy trauma from the puncture wounds. You do manage to pluck a nail out of his ribs though and examine it. It's less damaged than the ones that were stuck to the MRI, and you are able to tell that it matches the same brand as the ones in EQUIPMENT.

(Apr 9, 2021 at 2:07 AM)DK West Wrote: DK West was waiting to talk to Wexlyn tonight.
I saw the victim, he seemed all right.
Came out of the bathroom, and went down the hall.
Deathborn left before him, but he might've seen it all.

@Monokuma
What's all that stuff doing in the bathroom? Can we trace it back to our deceased friend?
You check the series of TUBES in the bathroom. Its a bunch of plastic tubing that leads from each urinal into the tank of a nearby toilet. Pouring a glass of water into the urinal to check, it appears as though the tubes siphon any liquid put in the urinal into the tank for storage.
Kids TV Show Host
[Image: cdf7e74e6e4e6c85d426950e43aa9b312c2a7212.png]
Good Evening Boys and Girls!!
It’s me your favorite host, SUGAR! Thing really are getting weird around here… but let’s unpack that later because last night was..
ARTS AND CRAFTS NIGHT~!

[Image: 879591ec81435420ccb47853765b8361be229c58.png]
Although the turn out wasn’t AMAZING to start off with, as always this host gave it her all to teach everyone how to create the most adorable little paper friend ever!!!!!!!!!
If you don’t believe me you should just ask my good pals Lita + Obama Machine who both had a WONDERFUL TIME.
And to anyone saying my craft looked BAD can shut up. It had a little something caIled ~charm!~

[Image: 358544c2b99776d397d2b7889ef083e22da51ee5.png]
Although Obama Machinehad to leave after they finished up their crafts, the place REALLY started to get exciting when Dr.Wexlyn, Dark Souls II, and Deathborn came by to join in the fun!!

I was even delivered todays SUPER AWESOME DRAWING OF THE DAYby a small fan in a space suit!
Thank you Among Us! Let’s see what we got!!

[Image: 4Q6cQve.png]
[Image: e88190d753d0717899ee3feac5e204dc2e94ba59.png]
WHAT.
Uh! I think I was handed the wrong drawing!!!!
Plus I’m wearing a dress!! I don’t even have a fly!! Why would you say that??????

Here is the real drawing!!!!!!

[Image: 26a27169c0ffd5e8c3443766139fbc8c70c12637.png]

............................................…

[Image: 9d752238cfc2e40a5c2615a98c823cb6d9d937b5.png]

A-ANYWAYS.
After that things picked up a bit! After Among Us left, the terrible Garth Marenghi comes in and knocks out Dark Souls II before dragging away the poor Dr.Wexlyn

[Image: bc28f3948306103243789f7d1e78d39026bc49f1.png]
Remember boys and girls! Hitting AND Kidnapping is BAD! You should always use your words!!!

After that we had a LARGE range of guest stop by! Such as Robert Winters grabbing tea, Bigfoot bringing in some Fish for dinner, Nemesis busting in and making a hole from the gift shop, Cirno being chased by a Mummy….

Hank Hill grabbing wood and building a box, Lost in Howards with Dr Wexlyn hanging out, Hu Tao making grave markers, and Senpai smelling like vomit……

[Image: 0f4e46d40f3800cfd483cd0369d4a4ee364edc97.png]
Well!..............What a f-fun time that was…so GLAD that all happened! Now what this all about a body being found???

Jack of Spades
[Image: Dupe_profile_Sad.png]

More murder? This is terrible shame. At least the murderer has already been brought to light. Poor Anime Mom...
Now we need to figure out who killed her killer.

[Image: Dupe_profile_normal.png]

Allow me to be of Assistance, Doctor Faust! Mr Bear, please bring some of the victim's blood to me in the lab for a toxicology screen! And check the body for contusions or injection sites!

[Image: Dupe_profile_nervous_smile.png]

Also, I uh... noticed a newspaper in the holding cell last night. Could you bring it to me, please? I'm interested when it was printed, since it looked kinda old, and what the articles say.
Bigfoot
- I wake up and grab my fish crate then head to the elevator. I get on alongside Deathborn, who comes from the east.
- I go into the equipment room and grab a bunch of rope.
- I go to the cafeteria. As I enter, Robert Winter leaves. I drop off my fish crate on a table so they can be prepared for tomorrow's breakfast. Lita, Deathborn, Kid's TV Show Host, and Dark Souls II are all present. DS2 is KO'd.
- I leave back to the fountain. I hear a loud crash from the cafeteria. I assemble a rope ladder and climb down to the surgery ward.
- There I find DK West walking towards Dr. Hawke's office and Violent Jimin sniffing the floor. Among Us enters and starts doing his task to mop up the water.
- I go into the operating room and grabbed some bone saws. While I'm collecting them, Faust enters and quickly grabs a tank of gas.
- Next I go to the lower elevator. I notice one figure helping another walk away from the area and towards the staff dorms.
- I enter the elevator and climb up on top of the car. I then spend most of the remainder of my night sawing the cables. While I do so the elevator goes up and down a few times.
- Finally the elevator plummets to the ground. Judging by the case report tonight, it seems like nobody was in it at the time.
- I climb up and out of the elevator shaft. I hear video game music coming from the VR control room as I head back to my dorm.
Spooks?
(Apr 9, 2021 at 3:09 AM)Jack of Spades Wrote: [Image: Dupe_profile_Sad.png]

More murder? This is terrible shame. At least the murderer has already been brought to light. Poor Anime Mom...
Now we need to figure out who killed her killer.

[Image: Dupe_profile_normal.png]

Allow me to be of Assistance, Doctor Faust! Mr Bear, please bring some of the victim's blood to me in the lab for a toxicology screen! And check the body for contusions or injection sites!

[Image: Dupe_profile_nervous_smile.png]

Also, I uh... noticed a newspaper in the holding cell last night. Could you bring it to me, please? I'm interested when it was printed, since it looked kinda old, and what the articles say.
You check the a small vial of blood for any kind of poisons, but MR. MUNDY appears to have been in excellent health at his time of death. The same goes for his body, he is mostly completely unharmed outside of the obvious wounds.

MONOKUMA waddles into the SECURITY OFFICE and emerges with a newspaper. It looks to be from 2022, a few years ago. Probably fished out of some old pile of stuff and tossed in the cell in case someone had to spend the night in the drunk tank and needed something to occupy their time with.

It's also in Japanese. Wonderful.

You flip through it, but the most identifiable things you can pick out are an advertisement for some fashion company called "MOIRAI", and a graph on the rapid economic growth of a small Eastern European country apparently named "Qstia" in the financial section.
Hank Hill
Dearest Peggy,

Now, I appreciate how confident you are in me, but for the last time, my job doesn't make me a master in the martial art of "pro-pain". Honestly, I would urinate on the Texas flag and use it as a doormat before I even think of using propane with evil intent, you should know this by now! Besides, I already got myself a good defensive weapon at the start of my night; hedge clippers aren't practical, to say the least, but I'll be damned if I can trust most of these nutjobs.

By the way, I know you also said you didn't care for me listing every single sight and sound that happened, but before I sent this to you, one of the doctors yanked it and made a photocopy of it, drunkingly mumbling something about "good eyewitness report." So if it's for the sake of bring no-good murderers to justice, then I guess I can afford to stay meticulous, heh. First off, I saw this Jack of Spades lady in the Break Room as I passed by it, and after going up the elevator and into the lobby, I saw this Drifter fellow looking over some statues in the Gallery.

This host of some random kiddie show had an Arts and Crafts Night going on in the Cafeteria, and while I couldn't care for her overly cheery demeanor, it was as good a time as any to start my Christmas shopping. So, I went ahead and made a nice pencil box for Bobby (well to be fair, I had to grab my wood from the Kitchen, Cafeteria lacked any). It was actually fine craftmanship for about an hour's work; sanded edges, a hinged lid, I even went a little extra and inscribed "Courteous" onto it. I'll tell you what, the art of personalized pencil containers is too unsung. While I was working, other people who were in that room included a knocked out "Dark Souls II", Nemesis, this fangirl who goes by """Lost in Hogwarts""", and Dr. Wexlyn, one of the head staff members.

I head back to the Elevator, where these nurses come out looking rather disgruntled, and I go down as I hear a, uh, "bing bing wahoo" coming from somewhere in the Gallery. This time, I wanted to talk with Walter White proper, since I only saw him when he was asleep the first night. I caught up with him by Dr. Pierce's door when he was with Dr. Hawke, both of which are also head staff. Get this, though: as soon as he sees me, he yells something about not cooking any meth in that office...which had "Meth HQ" on the door. Why is it that whenever I meet someone who's seemingly as devoted to propane as I am, they turn out to be a druggie? Every gotdang time.

Uh, things are starting to heat up in this impromptu courtroom. Better hurry things up:
-I see that the fountain's in bad shape and decide to fix it, pass through History Hall where all the glass has been shattered
-I grab some Flex Tape from the Equipment Storage
-I hear a thud from below, almost as if it was under even the basement
-Going back through the History Hall, where I witness a guy in a Mario mask jamming the elevator button
-I notice that someone's made a rope ladder leading from the fountain hole
-Before I could repair it, some hellspawn coming from the body of the first night's victim emerges from the hole
-I run like the dickens to the Gallery, passing by Senpai
-I go into the VR Control Room, hoping to go back to that Pro-Pain vidyagame you were ragging me on about, but it's not there
-Some supervillain called Deathborn comes in and talks to me about this Mandrill Maze game
-Tried it out, but I don't want to talk about it
-Go to bed

Love you, Peggy, I'll write to you again once we find out who killed that poor urologist.

Sincerely yours,
Hank
-
Deathborn
Investigate the fountain.
Spooks?
(Apr 9, 2021 at 3:50 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Investigate the fountain.
The FOUNTAIN smells a bit like URINE, and now a rope ladder is descending down the hole that was broken in the bottom. At least there's a replacement for the ELEVATOR, you suppose.