[Day 2 - Investigation] - Nailing It

Jack of Spades
Is the crossbow and bolts in the security office still there?
Spooks?
(Apr 9, 2021 at 3:58 AM)Jack of Spades Wrote: Is the crossbow and bolts in the security office still there?
No, the crossbow and bolts are both missing.
Rio Ranger
[Image: mono.png]

Couldn't BEAR to go another night without a murder! Does a bear piss in the woods? Who knows, but that bastard sure did!

Ah... not my style...

Black-'n-white bastard, gimme some info on the whole Radiology room, would ya? Don't wanna leave any stones unturned.
Deathborn
How are the nails arranged on the MRI? Is the pointy end stuck to it, or the flat end?

Or, well, how WERE they arranged?
Deathborn
The second night on my attempt at conquering this pathetic world was quite successful. I have gained a potential ally and a new evil lair. Allow me to expound.

Upon awakening, I made sure all in the area understood who their future ruler would be. DK West properly appreciated and recognized this, and for that he has earned a place in my future world order. Crossing into the elevator with Bigfoot, we rode it upstairs, where I approached my next dominion: the realm of Kid's TV Show Host. She currently had Lita, Dark Souls II, and Dr. Wexlyn under her command, Garth interrupting Dark Souls II by attacking them. Robert Winters and Bigfoot also arrived during htis.

I proceeded to draw glorious art of myself, so that the show would be a sight to behold. During this, Among Us arrived, and when I finished, Nemesis smashed through the wall. I should consider that method of entrance to assert my power... I left through the Gallery and Lobby, taking the elevator there, and entering the VR Control Room.

There, I activated Mandrill Maze. And when I entered...

Such sights! Such glory! An endless, nearly infinite line of walls, all with the same baboon! The music! The graphics! Between the disorientating arrangement and the constant music... this is it! I have discovered... my evil lair!

I wandered my new evil lair for... quite a while. I was not lost, I was merely learning the terrain. Do not say otherwise.

Eventually, I emerged from Mandrill Maze, forced to confront the outside once more without the safety of my lair. Outside, the mere human Hank Hill stood. I attempted to communicate the glory of Mandrill Maze to him, but alas, he did not understand, so I was forced to help him understand firsthand.

Leaving him to experience Mandrill Maze, I went up the lobby elevator, and joined him and Rio Ranger. We went through the fountain and history hall, where we saw the glass cases destroyed and DK West angry. He joined our entourage, and we went to the relaxation room. I bonded with Wexlyn, and I believe I have a deeper understanding of him now.

After that, I sent Rio Ranger in, and I went to try the Hall elevator, which was indeed broken. I used the Lobby elevator instead, passing by Shoey and seeing him go to the VR Control Room. I returned to sleep, my plots furthered.
Fun With Despair
(Apr 9, 2021 at 4:16 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Black-'n-white bastard, gimme some info on the whole Radiology room, would ya? Don't wanna leave any stones unturned.
You investigate the RADIOLOGY room a bit. Besides the victim, the nails, and the large pool of blood all of the above is lying in, a CROSSBOW is on a nearby desk, lying on its side. Its CARBON FIBER composition appears to have kept it safe from the MRI's wrath.

Beyond that, you feel as though there's not much else to find in here.

(Apr 9, 2021 at 4:23 AM)Deathborn Wrote: How are the nails arranged on the MRI? Is the pointy end stuck to it, or the flat end?

Or, well, how WERE they arranged?
The nails were attracted to the MRI pointy-bit first. You can see some gouge marks on the large machine where they connected
Senpai
[Image: senpaiheadshotangy.png]

What. The. Fuck.

Let me make one thing FUCKING clear. The moment I learn which one of you fucktwits vomited on me before I woke up, your ass is grass faster than you could piss your pants. I'll rip out your larynx and stuff it back up your urethra, got it?

As you can tell, that's how my miserable night began. I cannot fucking begin to describe the horrendous disgust I felt when I opened my eyes. I reeked, and my perfectly conditioned hair was destroyed. This shitty student body will bring me closer to slaughter than you could possibly imagine.

But regardless, I had matters to attend to, so I cleaned myself off as best I could and set out for the evening. I departed for the effortlessly-convenient elevator, although it seems that the elevator no longer bolsters this title. While I was passing by Dr. Pierce's door, an altercation of sorts was occurring between Nemesis, Walter White, and Dr. Hawke. Once I'd gotten to the higher level, I exited the elevator with vigor, stepping into the Gallery just as resident hick Hank Hill rushed by. At first, I was befuddled by his actions, before realizing that the body of the once deceased, Lynn Tyrne, was giving monstrous chase in her monster suit. I was not aware resurrection of the dead was on our agenda for tonight.

Eventually, I made my way into the Cafeteria. Why, you might ask?

[Image: senpaiheadshot.png]

To create my advertisements, of course! You might have noticed my artistic displays for an upcoming "Funkin' Funk Off", staring me, the SIMP, "Senpai I'd Make out with Passionately"! Tomorrow night, I shall be hosting the event in the Virtual Reality room, and all are invited to attend and face off against the greatest beatboxing champion in this establishment: me! What sorts of prizes shall be at stake? Fame, glory, the heart of a beautiful fair maiden? The only way to discover these dazzling truths will be to arrive and step into the proverbial ring!

I left once I had solidified my poster designs, as well as crafted a special gift for someone else... With delight, I learned that a hole in the gift shop acted as a functional, fitting shortcut through the upper levels, so through the rooms did I endeavor until I arrived back downstairs through the elevator. I then continued my path into the Break Room, where I was to establish connections with the gorgeous fair maiden, Jack of Spades! She had agreed to help advertise my event, you see, and I arrived to exchange my posters with her.

[Image: senpaiheadshotangy.png]

Unfortunately, it seems that whichever asslicker spewed all over me ruined these plans, because she and Dr. Hawke both refused to assist. Not even my stunning appearance and outward charisma could radiate through the layer of bile staining my shirt. Don't forget my warning, bastard.

So with no other options, as humiliating as it was, I set about establishing the signs myself. I stuck them up all across the wall of the Break Room, then in the Lobby when I returned upstairs. Finally, in a night of miserable disappointments, a shining star of hope!

[Image: senpaihappy.gif]

Two fair maidens, perched upon the outdoor patio! I approached with open arms, presenting my specially-crafted gift to the stunning Summer. After a fruitful exchange, Luna pointed my attention towards a safety net suspended beneath the patio, which supported in its constraints a mummy and the once-again-dead corpse of Lynn Tyrne. Not only had it attacked Hank Hill, it also threatened the lives of the two greatest maidens in this building!! Fret not, my loves, for Senpai shall be there to protect you next time!

With this romantic endeavor completed, I followed the two nurses to the dormitories, where all of us parted ways into our separate rooms. I would've invited such beautiful maidens into my room for some poetry and... other events... but I knew that the dogshit scent of vomit ruminated in my room would create an insufferable atmosphere, so I let it be.

The next time one of you intends to eject your stomach fluids over my space, you'd better prepare for your blood to match it. Kapeesh?
Jack of Spades
Are there any nails missing from the indoor or outdoor storage?
Hank Hill
I put a pile of nails on my hands, holding them in no particular direction, and have someone turn the MRI on. When they get stuck to the MRI, is it random what way they're pointing?
Garth Marenghi
[Image: 7DOguB6.png]

"My name is Dr. Rick Dagless, M.D. It's been two months since I was forced to leave Darkplace, after the incident. Seeing the new kiddie ward I'd just opened immediately burst into flames tore my heart to shreds, like a rabid dog attacking a bowl of Shreddies. To avoid the claws of the press, Reed jetted me off to a hospital on the far reaches of the Earth itself - Nadare Medical Facility. Over my time at Darkplace, I'd become acquainted with the supernatural - but by my second night here, I'd seen things that even the unexplainable couldn't unexplain."

I woke up with a throbbing headache. Turns out that poor, misguided HOGWARTS GIRL had taken advantage of my tiredness last night, and served me a knuckle sandwich with extra salt. Upon waking up, however, I notice that she has taken up one of my books and - one page into it - dropped dead of fright. It's more common than you think - I'm surprised I've never gone to court over it.

So it seems the murderer tonight is none other than horror herself. Case closed? Well, apparently not, because that AUSTRALIAN BLOKE got screwed by the MRI.

After finding the girl dead, I leave the patio and make my way through to the gift shop. My books have been selling like hotcakes, of course. Only about five left, or twenty. I carry on to the cafeteria for a relaxing arts and crafts sesh, finding LITA and DEATHBORN working on their projects. Not bad. Definitely some potential. The TV HOST is hosting the thing, and that LITTLE RED GUY scurries out as I enter. "Amungus"? Is that his name?

But, most importantly, I spot my target for the night - DR. WEXLYN. Without thinking, I dispatch the TIMEWASTER - who turns out to be none other than the video game who pissed on the floor in my room. Following on from a conversation I overheard last night, I decided to ask him a few questions pertaining to ghosts, and also asked if he'd like to appear in the Darkplace revival. Unsurprisingly, he's very enthusiastic to learn more.

We return to the lounge - still completely empty, even those two alkies are missing. I set up my camera by the patio door, with a window and the gorgeous landscape in the background. Got to say, this set is a massive step up from my publisher's garage.

I get him to chat about ghosts, and - well, that's all in the footage. He chats to me about his family and GhostQuest, then talks about the ghost here- a shadowy figure in a coat and mask, lingering around the snowfall, he says. Is it real? Who's to say? Well, that intern talked about it quite a bit, apparently, and we all know how it ended for her.

So we get to filming the scene - WEXLYN stands by the window and I, DR. RICK DAGLESS, sit upon the barstools. He puts in a good innings, too, even a few ad-libs here and there. However, in the middle of one line, he yells "what on earth?", and - out of nowhere - somewhere runs through into the patio, and following them is a real, genuine MUMMY. I had my doubts yesterday, but the smell and the bugs surrounding this thing? Yep, it's real alright. However, it doesn't seem concerned with me or WEXLYN - rather, it shuffles through to the patio. We stop filming the scene there, seeing as I've got more or less everything I need.

I decide to take him over to the MEDIA LIBRARY as something in our conversation - the 'XW Corporation' - reminds me of a CD that popped up in yesterday's investigation. He doesn't seem familiar with the contents. OBAMA MACHINE walks past during our conversation. Unfortunately, the CD is lost to time, or somebody else took it.

By the end of our conversation, HOGWARTS arrives and drags DR. WEXLYN over to the arts and crafts, so I put a cap on the night by heading over to the lounge and having a small rum and Coke. Again, the place is empty, but that's fine. Gives me time to think. I almost relax for a second.

Well, until the dead body of the intern sprints in from the lobby. Again, it doesn't seem overly concerned with what I'm doing, but it sure as hell gives me a fright. It runs off to the patio, and I head off to my bedroom.
Garth Marenghi
I'd also like to check the door/entrance into Radiology to see if the ePass lock has been tampered with, or if there's any other damage.
Deathborn
Investigate the Break Room.

I have my reasons.
Spooks?
(Apr 9, 2021 at 11:44 AM)Jack of Spades Wrote: Are there any nails missing from the indoor or outdoor storage?
A box of NAILS is missing from EQUIPMENT, but not the OUTDOOR STORAGE.

(Apr 9, 2021 at 11:50 AM)Hank Hill Wrote: I put a pile of nails on my hands, holding them in no particular direction, and have someone turn the MRI on. When they get stuck to the MRI, is it random what way they're pointing?
You place some nails on your hand and stand back, asking someone to turn on the MRI. DR. WEXLYN shrugs and says he'll do it.

He flips the switch on the machine and leaps backwards as the nails come flying out of your hand, sticking to the large device. The nails stick in random positions, as opposed to the sharp-side-first orientation of the "murder weapon"

(Apr 9, 2021 at 12:11 PM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: I'd also like to check the door/entrance into Radiology to see if the ePass lock has been tampered with, or if there's any other damage.
It does not look like the RADIOLOGY DOOR has been tampered with at all. Whoever got in here seemingly was well within their right to do so.

(Apr 9, 2021 at 3:19 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Investigate the Break Room.

I have my reasons.
You investigate the BREAK ROOM.

Several posters are plastered around for the FUCKIN' FRIDAY FUNK OFF or whatever it was called. A bunch of the CUTLERY is missing from the drawer, and a cold pot of coffee sits untouched in the machine.

DR. PIERCE snatches the coffee pot from you and pours a cup. You try to tell her its cold, but she has already taken a sip.

Upon realization, she stares down at her cup and scowls deeply. She dumps the cup out in the sink and leaves.
ASMR Youtuber
NADARE VLOG NIGHT 2 - STAFF INTERVIEWS PART 1
[Image: kgthumbnail2.png]

What's up YouTube! Had a great night's sleep last night.
Not as good as I do at home on my Helix Mattress, never had as good a night's sleep as when I sleep on a Helix Mattress though, trust me, I've been using them for 3 years now and I could never look back.
If you're interested in getting your own, check them out, link in description, use my code "PISSEDTHEBED" for 30% off your next order!

Today I'm trying something new, a bit of online journalism if you will, interviewing the staff of the Nadare Medical Facility!
Now, the release forms say I can't include the interviews themselves in my own videos due to sponsorship deals yada-yada, and I ain't giving up my monetisation, so I'll have to ask @Dr. Morgan Pierce if she can approve those videos and I'll chuck a link in the down.

First up I talked to Dr. Pierce, Research Lead and Facility Director at Nadare!
Robbydude and some fucker in a coat almost ruined the interview by getting in the background but luckily they were just out of frame. I'd thought the Courtyard wouldve been mostly clear of people.
After the interview I went looking for more staff, was able to point Robert Winters toward Dr. Pierce since it seems he was doing the same in the media library.

Everyone's favourite Nurses eventually showed up in the Rec Room and I got a second interview in!
2 in one night! I'll try and get the rest in tomorrow though, I promise!

Anyway after that we almost got killed by zombie Lynn Tyrne! She slapped me aside like it was nothing!
The nurses managed to sidestep her tho and she plowed over the cliff, I think the body should be recoverable since theres some kind of netting down there to catch rockfall.

Unfortunately I didn't manage get that on camera though, sorry!

The nurses got me up and Summer offered to help me back to bed, but I said no cause I wasn't too badly hurt.
I went to bed after that, so if anything else happened I didn't see it.
Anyway, love you all, and remember to Like and Subscribe!
Jack of Spades
I suppose I should offer some recollection of last night in case it can be of use to the prosecution.

After waking up in my dorm, I head out to begin my night shift. I was concerned for the safety of our residents, so I stopped by the security office to speak with our security team, and as it turns out, no one is on night shift! Where is our security team?!

[Image: Dupe_profile_Angry.png]

I did take a look at the state of the room, and it seems that everything was in order. The crossbow was still there.

[Image: Jack_Scalpel.png]

Then I headed to the break room, hoping Dr Pierce would show. I know she likes her coffee. Unfortunately, she never showed. DK West stopped by though. He seems like an amiable fellow. I don't understand Shoey's hostility towards him, but perhaps they have history. Bad blood, as it were!

[Image: Dupe_profile_smirk.png]

Dr Hawke showed up later, looking rather dogged, so I invited him to the hot springs for a relaxing dip. That's when poor Senpai appeared covered in bile!

[Image: Dupe_profile_Grossed_out.png]

I wanted to help him with his posters, but the scent was far too pungent to stand, so the lovely surgeon and I took our leave.

We passed through the media room and glass hallway on our way outside. Not much to report there. However, one of our fellow residents was very inconsiderate, and filled the hot spring with mud! I'm sure that mysterious figure in the coat I saw by the outdoor storage knows who did it. I couldn't ask them, as they had ran away after I spotted them. Maybe they were responsible.

[Image: Dupe_profile_Angry.png]
Jack of Spades
Is Mr Mundy's e-pass on his body?
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
Oh, my head... this isn't working. I'm rebooting.

[Image: iaHjSER.png]

Greetings, fellow scholars! What a time to be alive in this wonderful place of healing. My followers are delighted to know that I have once again managed to transport an artefact from HOGWARTS CASTLE. Through trial, tribulation, and quidditches, I cast a summoning spell and conjured a depiction of what I seek out the most. TAKE A LOOK!

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: 07thsk8.png]

CHARMED, I'm sure. And don't worry! I've given credit to the original artist. Oh, what a delightful drawing- it's like it was MADE FOR ME! You see, the practice of SHIFTING often leads to manifestations of your desires, both in your DESIRED REALITY and your ACTUAL REALITY. In time, the two will merge and I will BECOME the change the world deserves to see! Just you wait! This place is potent with magical energy, so what better a place to refine my techniques and live another day!

[Image: s7fQTuI.png]

Now, I'm sure you're anticipating more tales of my trip to HOGWARTS CASTLE last night. However, a girlboss like me has responsibilities, so I had to stay up late to visit the therapist. An IRL session, even! Once I returned to my bedroom, though, my mind was ripe with new possibilities! Let's recount and recall, shall we?

🧙🧙🧙 ACCOUNTIUM RECOLLECTO! 🧙🧙🧙

I woke up in the Patio, to find my MARAUDER'S MAP had been replaced with a copy of SLICER, BY GARTH MARENGHI. As if I would ever touch that pile of drivel? The first page was all I needed to read - those words were conjured neither by girl or boss. Pass!

I'm glad I hadn't brought back Rita Skeeter from my SHIFT, otherwise she would be fucking DEAD.

Through the Lobby and Lounge I go, until I spot my buddy WEXLYN talking to... GARTH MARENGHI? What disrespect! I HAD BOOKED AN APPOINTMENT, and now my APPOINTMENT had been thoroughly BORKED! I don't even register the 'writer' (yuck!! come back to me when you make some ronfoy fics!!), and proceed with the therapist as planned. As any smart fella would, he wants to know more about this phenomenon I find myself mastering, so we go through the GALLERY and down to the CAFETERIA, where SOME OLD FELLA, a NEMESIS, and some EGIRL are taking part in the arts and crafts event.

I decide to practice a new form of SHIFTING: cross-reality perception! I allow my experience in HOGWARTS to channel through me, and let my INNER MIND guide my PENCIL to show me what is waiting for me when I finally find my way out of this MAZE in my MIND. It's................................draco.................................................................

I show my work off to WEXLYN as we're talking more about HARRY POTTER. He seems to be a big POTTERHEAD himself!

Once we're done, he wants to give me a SNACK for my troubles, so we go to the FOUNTAIN ROOM to proceed to his office, but a MASKED MAN shows up, dropping a shard of glass and rushing to the HISTORY ROOM to try and get the elevator, posthaste! He looks like MARIO from that KIDS GAME THAT I'M TOO MATURE FOR!! But it's fine, we make it safely to the office and we get STACKED AND SNACKED. Nice!

Once I return to my room, the REAL SHIFT begins.

I wake up from my WITCH DORM and take the SECRET STAIRS down to the CHAMBER OF SECRETS, far below the castle basement. I fumble my way to the MAZE ROOM, searching for the ephemeral bitch, Draco. Yet every twist and turn brings a fresh new nightmare. RITA, reduced to a pulp of meat and cloth, lying in a puddle. FRED WEASLEY, ribs shattered, head caved in. More bodies, unrecognizable, strewn along the floor, and ghosts flocking above them. No sign of Draco at all.

And at the centre, a dark man in a black coat, facing away. I didn't SCRIPT for this!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD, IMPOSTOR!!!

The coat man leaves and I exit the MAZE ROOM to get to the QUIDDITCH ARENA to grab some supplies for quidditching. Small things that would fit in my pocket. You'll see. After this, though, I hear a rumbling, like the sound of a massive creature opening its maw. I decide to get the FUCK out of there before I become the second victim, and take the SECRET STAIRS back up to the FORBIDDEN SCRIPTS ROOM, where I then return to my DORM to sleep once more.

🧙🧙🧙 END OF THERAPY DIARY 🧙🧙🧙

---

[Image: 2rBnsAY.png]

And, hey HAGRID! That games night plan you mentioned sounds really good~~~ I want in, so let's do it on Night 4!
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
DK West
@Monokuma

You know, I got to thinking, would we be able to tell if somebody ended up sleeping in the MRI Room?
Deathborn
Take the nails and scatter them around the room.

Then poke the MRI machine's on button with a stick.

Do they fly through where I would be standing if I activated it by hand?
Spooks?
(Apr 9, 2021 at 4:20 PM)Jack of Spades Wrote: Is Mr Mundy's e-pass on his body?
It is on his body. It is also currently nonfunctional, his data being pulled from the database for the body reveal post.

(Apr 9, 2021 at 4:50 PM)DK West Wrote: @Monokuma

You know, I got to thinking, would we be able to tell if somebody ended up sleeping in the MRI Room?
Normally not, but you'd likely be able to see an imprint in the large pool of blood on the floor. When the body was discovered, the only imprint or disturbance in the pool of blood was the spot where his corpse itself was lying.

(Apr 9, 2021 at 6:12 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Take the nails and scatter them around the room.

Then poke the MRI machine's on button with a stick.

Do they fly through where I would be standing if I activated it by hand?
You toss the NAILS around the room and walk up to the machine with a plastic PVC PIPE in your hand. Stepping off to the edge of the room, you hit the switch on the MRI with your pipe.

The nails go hurtling towards the MRI, several of which ending up in the general area in which someone would be standing if they had turned on the machine by hand.