NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS FOR 2022 GO

Yrrzy
I wanna pursue the friendships that make me happy and make my witch game idea, wbu mw?
Draku
2560x1440
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
im going to kill draku too
Two_Finger
get a job maybe
Evil Yoshi Toes
Lose the holiday belly and look really hot all the time. Also whiten my teeth and work super hard in my courses so I can get a great job!
Superchao
befriend people who i think are neat but only admire from afar
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Pea
make a video
get good grades at university once i start classes (my 2021 resolution was successful!)
sealelement
im a lil drunk but lets go

1. do not interact with or consume any marvel properties not even morbius. fuck marvel im done with that trash
2. reach my goal weight (which i have recently reassessed, instead of being super ultra skinny i will be a more moderate and healthy weight. it's gonna be great)
3. pull my husbandos napoleon and cu alter on my new fate go account
4. go back to school, for real, and make myself less anxious about school in general because im very anxious about it
5. get dental work did cus, honestly, i need it done
6. find a therapist, not that im super fucked up rn but it'd be nice!!!
7. watch the bachelor weekly when that starts next monday
8. beat unreal tournament single player
9. probably some osther shit idk

2021 was a good year for me cus my titties got bigger, i got a job in a hospital, and they made a new metroid game so i'll have to strive to make 2022 even better-er but i'm sure i cna do it!!!
100% pure gamer 100%
Kabuto

[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
(Jan 1, 2022 at 8:10 AM)sealelement Wrote: im a lil drunk but lets go

1. do not interact with or consume any marvel properties not even morbius. fuck marvel im done with that trash
2. reach my goal weight (which i have recently reassessed, instead of being super ultra skinny i will be a more moderate and healthy weight. it's gonna be great)
3. pull my husbandos napoleon and cu alter on my new fate go account
4. go back to school, for real, and make myself less anxious about school in general because im very anxious about it
5. get dental work did cus, honestly, i need it done
6. find a therapist, not that im super fucked up rn but it'd be nice!!!
7. watch the bachelor weekly when that starts next monday
8. beat unreal tournament single player
9. probably some osther shit idk

2021 was a good year for me cus my titties got bigger, i got a job in a hospital, and they made a new metroid game so i'll have to strive to make 2022 even better-er but i'm sure i cna do it!!!

I found a great therapist but the only issue is it's a mobile app service and not an actual in person Therapist. I can recommend you.
follow this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...n_US&gl=US
hit install
boom! depression and emergency funds gone. worked for me. good luck in 2022