Were Blood Meters reset when we moved over to MW2.0

God
question for the Old Guard
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Elyk
yes
Spritanium
The Blood Post count is just a zero hardcoded into the HTML, lol. We are going to have a section where you can link to posts of yours that you consider "Blood Posts" in order to increase this count, it just hasn't been done yet because there's a ton of high-priority stuff. It will be included though, I don't want to discount the importance that Sick Burns have to this community
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
please note that there's a distinction between when I say Blood Meter and Blood Posts. Blood Post is the metric used on MW2.0, Blood Meter is the ambiguous measurement the Old Guard uses when deciding how long a member should be banned for.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Two_Finger
(Dec 4, 2016 at 10:38 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: please note that there's a distinction between when I say Blood Meter and Blood Posts. Blood Post is the metric used on MW2.0, Blood Meter is the ambiguous measurement the Old Guard uses when deciding how long a member should be banned for.

since the way bans are going to be handled is likely going to be different now I think, I'd think that yes they reset
also considering the way the thing you're talking about worked, it'd have reset for everyone anyways due to the amount of time that's passed since anyone last got banned, which I remember being a factor
Draku
Current Ban Procedures Wrote:-If a user winds up banned, the first time will be 3 days. if, within six months of this previous ban, the user gets banned again, it will be for 1 week. then, following that, each following time, if within six months of the most recent ban, will add an additional week. if it is apparent that someone is specifically trying to skirt the six months period and abuse it to shorten bans, specific action will be taken.
they're "reset" as of this, yeah
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
God
interesting stuff. thanks