Yoshin
(good name for a staff forum right there)
Our current staff is mostly inactive users in the mod department. I feel like we're good for Admins/Tech Admins but we do need new mods.

EDIT: What would be a good process for choosing a mod?
Someone who helped out more then the average user for this?
You guys just pick favourites?
Survey?
T-man
For reference, how did we choose the current mods?
Yoshin
Alex has been on since pre-split MFGG
Not sure about Yrr or Dracon
Mario
[deleted]
Mario
[deleted]
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
(May 30, 2016 at 11:41 PM)wtl Wrote: Admins:
Kyori
Teddy
Black Squirrel
DJ Yoshiman

Mods:
Mecha the Slag
VinnyVideo
zelma
Peardian

Tech Admins:
zzo38
Retro X

Badge Moderator:
Grant

I would browse this forum
kaZaam
(May 30, 2016 at 11:46 PM)wtl Wrote: aside from the dream team, i don't think we need to switch up staff and rules and such before launch. we should get settled into the new stuff and how it works on Real Live Minus World and then figure out what to do from there. I don't think there's anything that needs urgent fixing as far as I know.

but discussing stuff doesn't hurt either, i just worry The Game Will Change too much for per-emptive changes to matter
yea changing rules where most mw1 havent eben signed up yet sounds silly

buuut regardless drak seems to want to keep yrr around and w.e thats fine. if anyone's going it's drac and im not really sure if he needs a replacement really unless we want to diversify mod bias str8 away or someshit
T-man
(May 31, 2016 at 12:03 AM)McPhresh Wrote: yea changing rules where most mw1 havent eben signed up yet sounds silly
Anyone still on MW1 needs to get with the program. Everybody knows MW2 is the place to be.