why is there controversy over abortion?

Fun With Despair
everyone should be fucking aborted, because it spares them a lifetime of living on this shithole planet

why are people against this?

tell any kid that he's gonna have to be basically a fuckin slave for the rest of his life or be homeless and die of starvation and i'm pretty sure the little shit will question why you let him be born at all anyway
T-man
I've often wondered this same thing. The little fuck doesn't even know it's alive, you're not hurting its feelings. Besides, no one wants to adopt either. It's like getting a used game with a save on it. It's better off scrambled than suffering with shithead parents or waiting to be adopted in foster care.
Fun With Despair
(Dec 9, 2016 at 11:38 PM)SonicProject Wrote: idk but I feel like there's things worth living for
the negatives really outweigh the positives my man
(Dec 9, 2016 at 11:39 PM)T-man Wrote: I've often wondered this same thing. The little fuck doesn't even know it's alive, you're not hurting its feelings. Besides, no one wants to adopt either. It's like getting a used game with a save on it. It's better off scrambled than suffering with shithead parents or waiting to be adopted in foster care.
yeah basically this i guess too.

living in a shithole with parents too abusive/poor to support a child will lead to a long life of suffering or early death anyway, foster children always have a miserable time and hate their lives too, and adoption is not a guarantee.

it's a fucking mercy at that point
Aidan
but it puts poor hard working storks out of a job
Beako
wtf i hate existence now
kaZaam
im prochoice but abortion itself is kind of a weird thing to get off on. its prob best to focus on preventing unwanted pregnancies from happening in the first place

also dont like this defeatist attitude towards capitalism like its somehow an integral part of existence and you should just have to deal with it or kill yourself or w/e youre getting at
Fun With Despair
(Dec 10, 2016 at 1:12 AM)Kazaam Wrote: im prochoice but abortion itself is kind of a weird thing to get off on. its prob best to focus on preventing unwanted pregnancies from happening in the first place

also dont like this defeatist attitude towards capitalism like its somehow an integral part of existence and you should just have to deal with it or kill yourself or w/e youre getting at
even communism makes you work, fam

sometimes even harder for even less gain

life is inherently unpleasant
DrTapeworm
you must be a h★t at parties
[Image: dinogunz.png]
kaZaam
(Dec 10, 2016 at 1:27 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: even communism makes you work, fam

sometimes even harder for even less gain

life is inherently unpleasant
i like working for myself & the ppl i love. i dont like being exploited and i really dont like surrendering to exploitation

and i didnt even bring up communism but youre wrong there anyway