T-man

>marketed as a revival of a lost genre, the 3D platformer

>mentioned banjo-kazooie by name in their kickstarter pitch

>even got grant kirkhope to compose a song for the game

>time passes, release dates missed

>3d platformers back to life out of fucking nowhere

>yooka-laylee steals all their thunder as its the real thing instead of a substitute

>yooka-laylee looks like it will beat it to release

>it's gonna come out late 2017 (if even) and no one is gonna care because even crash fucking bandicoot is back

[Image: 2806960-8084729767-boxar.jpg]
Draku
at least they fixed the logo
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
🍆 Lover
Another Quality MechaBowser™ Production.

yes im still salty about how he used to ban me all the time for no reason when he was a mod on MFGG
[Image: diwiue.png]

still a cuck tho
DrTapeworm
i thought this was going to be a general thread for bad decisions in video games and i wanna know why sega thought eels made out of individual crabs strung together was somehow Not a Good Idea
[Image: dinogunz.png]
T-man
(Dec 13, 2016 at 10:48 AM)DrTapeworm Wrote: i thought this was going to be a general thread for bad decisions in video games and i wanna know why sega thought eels made out of individual crabs strung together was somehow Not a Good Idea

if its a blunder and its related to a video game it belongs here friend
Spritanium
Honestly I completely forgot about Hat In Time after Yooka was announced

That's what MB gets for abandoning Paper TEotU
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Dec 13, 2016 at 5:06 PM)Spritanium Wrote: That's what MB gets for abandoning Paper TEotU

And MFGG Online
And MFGG Ware
And MFGG Royale
And MFGG Royale 2
And MechaSource (lol)
And A Hat in Time
Yrrzy
MB is a shit and i hope he is forgotten
Spritanium
Was MechaSource at any time an actual program? I only remember seeing like three mockup screenshots throughout years of supposed development
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Aidan
[Image: nxg8VyC.jpg]
🍆 Lover
(Dec 13, 2016 at 6:39 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Was MechaSource at any time an actual program? I only remember seeing like three mockup screenshots throughout years of supposed development

I was some kind of a tester for it for like 10 days, so I know that it was definitely at least something. Possibly never functional, but more than screenshots, at least.
[Image: diwiue.png]

still a cuck tho
T-man
(Dec 13, 2016 at 6:42 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote: [Image: nxg8VyC.jpg]

I feel like they need to take another crack at this and do it right this time.
DrTapeworm
[Image: 9BlLZOD.png]
Aidan
(Dec 13, 2016 at 7:10 PM)T-man Wrote: I feel like they need to take another crack at this and do it right this time.

honestly there isn't a single aspect of that game that's salvageable
DrTapeworm
add banch crandicoot
T-man
(Dec 13, 2016 at 10:45 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2016 at 7:10 PM)T-man Wrote: I feel like they need to take another crack at this and do it right this time.

honestly there isn't a single aspect of that game that's salvageable

I thought it was alright, definitely not the best, but alright. I just don't want it's lukewarm reception to poison the well for another PlayStation crossover title. They just need to get characters people give a fuck about instead of ads for upcoming games. Given the massive success of the PS4 I think they would have much better luck securing the licenses for characters.
Yoshin
video games are a blunder
Two_Finger
that one game MB made with the shyguy on the pogo stick was made in mechasource iirc
Pea
there's no video game blunder mightier than no man's sky
T-man
(Dec 14, 2016 at 1:52 AM)Pea Wrote: there's no video game blunder mightier than no man's sky
anyone with common sense knew no man's sky was gonna be a load of shit because

>there were like 12 people working on it

>three games of pic related was all that was under their belt

[Image: 1_joe_danger.jpg]
the expectations people had were simply impossible for a team of this size and experience, that's on them though because fucking sean murray never kept people's expectations in check

battleborn is the real blunder of the century

randy pitchford is a massive chode and the schadenfreude is just too delicious

Thread Tags

vidya