Beako
I feel like I ripped you off. Thanks for the sweet deal; I really wanted both of those items.
Miles
Anyone want a free Mario hat? A very kind individual gifted me one, I put it on, and then I immediately found another one in a Minus Ball.
kaZaam
i gaev you xp dude its only fair
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Miles
done, you're now 1 Mario hat richer
also thanks for that Hooray
Pea
meme deputy badge for an offer
Spritanium
I'd like some new memberbars, maybe a Candy Bar. I have a Played Spell Trap that I don't need.
Spritanium
OK scratch that, I need a joint pronto
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Dec 20, 2016 at 6:03 PM)SonicProject Wrote:
(Dec 19, 2016 at 11:37 PM)T-man Wrote: [Image: RnEnXfr.png]

who wants my horse cock

heck i'll take it

I've got a seer's stone, wario hat, rally up parappa beanie, or lotsa spaghetti if you want
gib parappa pls
Elyk
Trading Luigi Mustache for Eye Patch.
Yoshin
have 2 fancy cigar, 3 respellant and a seer stone
yuno hairpin and parappa hat wanted
Elyk
(Dec 20, 2016 at 11:31 PM)Elyk Wrote: Trading Luigi Mustache for Eye Patch.

I also have a Rally Up.

EDIT: I got it, thanks Gato.
T-man
Performing oral sex for a monocle, has seriously no one found one yet?
Uniju
is that the same thing as the instagram dog nose
ill take the 3d glasses for it if it s
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.
Beako
I wasn't expecting a gift. Thanks for the Seer Stone, Mario! I was happy to trade, but I'm grateful for the gift. Love Do I have any gear you'd like? My item shop is on the first page. You can have anything of Ordinary Value or any Must-Go Deal. This offer expires in one week.

I don't remember if I thanked you for the Cheater's Lament, SonicProject, but if I didn't:
I wasn't expecting a gift. Thanks for the Cheater's Lament, SonicProject! I was happy to trade, but I'm grateful for the gift. Love I do remember offering you gear, but you declined. The offer is expired now but if I get a [snap chat dog gear item] I might give it to you, even though you already have one. :P
Beako
@Uniju, @"Yrr", do I have anything you'd like to trade for the [meme sheriff gear item] and/or the [cigar gear item]? Willing to trade: Santa Beard. Sandwich Memberbar. “MOM” Tattoo!, Lotsa Spaghetti, agreeable amount of EXP, Respellent, or an agreeable combination of those. Feel free to haggle.

If anyone else has either of these items the offer applies to you as well.
Beako
I wasn't expecting a gift. Thanks for the Meme Deputy Badge, Uniju! I was happy to trade, but I'm grateful. Love Do I have any gear you'd like? My item shop is on the first page. You can have anything of Ordinary Value or any Must-Go Deal. This offer expires in one week.
Beako
I just now got a disgusting horse cock memberbar. Who wants it? I don't fucking want it. Maybe I'd keep it if it was a member bar of Pinky Pie's perfect pretty pink parcel.
Beako
I wasn't expecting a gift. Thanks for the Fancy Cigar, Yrr! I was happy to trade, but I'm grateful. Love Do I have any gear you'd like? My item shop is on the first page. You can have anything of Ordinary Value or any Must-Go Deal. This offer expires in one week.
Beako
(Dec 25, 2016 at 5:54 AM)Sonic_Project Wrote: Did you just cockshame horses?
You can have it if you want. I really don't want this gear item.
Mario
I'm not in it for the trades, I just want to make sure the usable items go to people I think would make use of them (if not then send em to someone else I guess)