Draku
Everyone's points have been reset accordingly, and new spells are now in place.

The meta testing is over, and we've (actually Spritey did everything) applied many changes to the system as discussed in multiple previous threads. Each level is now 100 EX, and you cap at 100 levels. We're still not fully decided on how EX will carry over, if at all, between seasons. However, many exploits came about in our Season 0 phase that caused odd amounts of EXP to be gained, which was not for the best to keep as we transitioned to EX.

Happy casting for the next three months!

P.S. Does anyone want a meta highlights post for Season 0? We're gonna do one for each Season from here on out now that we've got a more solid system going, but S0 is probably just gonna be all the exploits listed out.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Two_Finger
neat
highlights would be cool, would show everyone that missed them
Yoshin
highlights yes
Agastya
we aren't getting nov/dec mmr so we gotta get some kinda entertainment around here, man
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Pea
i need those highlights. we must remember the good times
Beako
what the FUCK :P
Two_Finger
(Jan 1, 2017 at 5:51 AM)Videl Wrote: what the FUCK :P

I think of this every time someone writes that out that specific way
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]
rtsmarty
Airhorn
highlights for justice
Elyk
damn now i have to grind again for points that i won't actually spend

also the strategy guide says you get 2 EX per visit but i didn't get anything
Shroomguy
The new spells look interesting. I'm looking forward to another great season on mw
The Beef Baron
Beako
deleting everyone's exp = “““many changes to the system””””” no i'm sure there's other stuff i'm just too lazy to check
Draku
(Jan 1, 2017 at 7:24 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Jan 1, 2017 at 4:47 PM)Elyk Wrote: also the strategy guide says you get 2 EX per visit but i didn't get anything
pretty sure a lot of values are wrong, it says you should get 2 ex for replying and I only get 1.
all of the values listed in the strategy guide are correct

"Amount of points received by the author of the thread, when someone replies to it."
Draku
As a note for the time being, newer spells are currently somewhat broken on and off not because of a mistake on Spritey's part but instead Cloudflare shitting itself and reverting the spell code every so often.

Hopefully this will resolve itself soon.
Beako
is there a way to force-sync the cloudflare or something
Draku
(Jan 1, 2017 at 11:09 PM)Puddin Wrote: is there a way to force-sync the cloudflare or something
Turning on developer mode makes it work for a little while but then it reverts, apparently.
AWFADragNaut
but muh EXP :(
Kirby's Adventure
(Jan 1, 2017 at 7:48 PM)Puddin Wrote: deleting everyone's exp = “““many changes to the system””””” no i'm sure there's other stuff i'm just too lazy to check
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
fine by me, i never visit this place
kaZaam
ilu Krabby's Denture pls post more
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]