Puddin mentioned you in "you all destroyed my mind forever i hope you're happy".

T-man
(Jan 5, 2017 at 1:18 AM)Pedigree Wrote: this is almost as deep a conspiracy as the spelling of the Berenstain Bears
this fucked me up

im from a universe where chick-fil-a is spelled chic-fil-a
Draku
berenstain i know is just a memory fuckup because i remember being confused as a kid when i noticed it was stain instead of stein because it didn't sound right

so when it became a hot subject years later i wasn't all that thrown off that people also thought the same thing
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
(Jan 5, 2017 at 1:23 AM)Pedigree Wrote: now that's just crazy talk
I passed that building every day on the bus home from school, I know what I saw man
T-man
(Jan 5, 2017 at 1:24 AM)Draku Wrote: berenstain i know is just a memory fuckup because i remember being confused as a kid when i noticed it was stain instead of stein because it didn't sound right

no goddamnit it cant be a memory thing i am infallible
Mario
Beako
everypony Wrote:no fun allowed
yeah i know these phenomena can adequately be explained as mass confabulation

thanks a lot jerks
T-man
need a few more ex so i can correct puddin
Draku
(Jan 5, 2017 at 1:27 AM)Pedigree Wrote: it better be amazing since you redacted a movie from our childhood
he's a genie after all what if someone wished for the movie not to exist?
Mario
it's a stable time loop. the movie gets created because people remember it, and then once it's created it somehow ends up thrown back in time
Draku
(Jan 5, 2017 at 1:32 AM)Pedigree Wrote: why haven't they erased The Wicker Man yet?
too busy ruining a previously good franchise

[Image: JpB98fB.jpg]
Beako
(Jan 5, 2017 at 1:28 AM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2017 at 1:27 AM)Puddin Wrote:
everypony Wrote:no fun allowed
yeah i know these phenomena can adequately be explained as mass confabulation

thanks a lot jerks

WHAT???
nothing i just wanted autocorrect EXP
T-man
I was hoping Puddin was the one who gave the me the good sh*t I needed to cast the spell. A real MNight Shamalamb twist.
fucker5
Anybody else remember that game on mfgg sonicproject was making where you played as a star
fucker5
I think it had the first level theme from sparkster in it which was how I discovered that game, but that may have been in a game by delichan instead. I don't remember
Beako
remember when orion liked banjo kazooie and talked about video games
fucker5
I don't think I knew who oracular was until -w lol
Mario
Oracular has the strongest character development out of any minus world member
Agastya
how the fuck does this thread have 138 replies
Agastya
oh its like the weird monthly nostalgia thread ok
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦