Puddin mentioned you in "you all destroyed my mind forever i hope you're happy".

Beako
also i'm not a victim so if anyone is about to say i'm playing the victim STFU i own up for my own mistakes
kaZaam
(Jan 4, 2017 at 10:32 PM)Puddin Wrote: marxist
its funny cus that kind of identitarianism is a product of capitalism
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
so many isms

how can you live in a world so big
kaZaam
p hard to ignore things that affect/define everything you do
Beako
(Jan 4, 2017 at 10:35 PM)Kazaam Wrote: me doing this shit is one of the reasons puddin used to use the delete function instead of the edit function to edit posts
kaZaam
well i mean you're being satirical right
Beako
(Jan 4, 2017 at 10:35 PM)Kazaam Wrote: its funny cus that kind of identitarianism is a product of capitalism

also the way you misuse the word "capitalism" is just as ignorant as the way people misuse the word "marxism"
Beako
(Jan 4, 2017 at 10:52 PM)Kazaam Wrote: well i mean you're being satirical right

err yeah satire

of course the earth is a sphere............
Beako
and i totally don't think the moon landing was faked
kaZaam
im not misusing it tho lol. capitalism thrives on division and divisive terminology
Beako
(ftr in case i was being too ambiguous realtalk for a sec: i actually do believe in the moon landing and i'm not a flat earther lmao)
Beako
(Jan 4, 2017 at 10:54 PM)Kazaam Wrote: im not misusing it tho lol. capitalism thrives on division and divisive terminology
critical theory thrives on division and divisive terminology

capitalism thrives on buying and selling things
Beako
idk how you can possibly be acting like this after spending all day the other day repeating "i warned you about ideology bro" when you're clearly oblivious to how much of an ideologue you are

ftr i don't respect capitalism or any form of economy and i think economics are boring as fuck but i think blaming everything on capitalism is just as delusional as feminists blaming everything on the patriarchy and nazis blaming everything on jews
Beako
i mean don't get me wrong i'm an ideologue too
kaZaam
division and divisive terminology enforces complacency within capitalism

its really weird how the people who love capitalism so much know fuccen nothing about it
Beako
(Jan 4, 2017 at 11:03 PM)Puddin Wrote: ftr i don't respect capitalism or any form of economy and i think economics are boring as fuck
(Jan 4, 2017 at 11:05 PM)Kazaam Wrote: the people who love capitalism so much

Grin
kaZaam
(Jan 4, 2017 at 11:03 PM)Puddin Wrote: idk how you can possibly be acting like this after spending all day the other day repeating "i warned you about ideology bro" when you're clearly oblivious to how much of an ideologue you are
idk how you can possibly be acting like this after spending all day the other day telling me how you don't strawman marx. and i neber said i wasnt an ideologue, i was just telling people to be aware of ideology.
(Jan 4, 2017 at 11:03 PM)Puddin Wrote: ftr i don't respect capitalism or any form of economy and i think economics are boring as fuck but i think blaming everything on capitalism is just as delusional as feminists blaming everything on the patriarchy and nazis blaming everything on jews
is this that standard lib thing where you pretend to be critical of capitalism but throw a fit whenever anybody actually criticizes it at all
Beako
(Jan 4, 2017 at 11:09 PM)Kazaam Wrote: idk how you can possibly be acting like this after spending all day the other day telling me how you don't strawman marx. and i neber said i wasnt an ideologue, i was just telling people to be aware of ideology.

is this that standard lib thing where you pretend to be critical of capitalism but throw a fit whenever anybody actually criticizes it at all

i don't even know how to respond to this since nearly everything in this post is a strawman. your tulpa version of puddin sure sounds like an asshole though, i can see why it must be frustrating to argue with him.

respond to something i actually believe instead of your interpretation of what i believe or i don't think we can have a constructive conversation
kaZaam
(Jan 4, 2017 at 11:12 PM)Puddin Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2017 at 11:09 PM)Kazaam Wrote: idk how you can possibly be acting like this after spending all day the other day telling me how you don't strawman marx.

i don't even know how to respond to this since nearly everything in this post is a strawman. your tulpa version of puddin sure sounds like an asshole though, i can see why it must be frustrating to argue with him.
tbf it was in irc like a month ago. whatever.
Beako
i thought we already resolved that. if you're taking everything i've ever said in the IRC at face value then i'm not even a person worth arguing with because i've said some pretty fucked up, bigoted, and ignorant things in the IRC.