Puddin mentioned you in "you all destroyed my mind forever i hope you're happy".

kaZaam
k
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
DrTapeworm
help! my puddin tulpa is trying to kill me! does anyone else have this problem?
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Beako
dejavu
kaZaam
(Jan 4, 2017 at 11:12 PM)Puddin Wrote: respond to something i actually believe instead of your interpretation of what i believe or i don't think we can have a constructive conversation
youre comparing me to a nazi because i said one thing about capitalism. this was never a constructive conversation
Beako
i don't understand where these meme that comparisons are bad or that comparing one thing to another puts them on the same level but i don't like it.

if someone compares me having lungs to a nazi having lungs i'm not going to tell them to stop comparing me to a nazi.
kaZaam
i agree
DrTapeworm
unstoppable force meets immovable object
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Beako
(Jan 4, 2017 at 11:27 PM)DrTapeworm Wrote: unstoppable force meets immovable object

up next on mw: The Gun Debate
kaZaam
proles should be armed but not for republican reasons like preserving the national status quo or whatever scary shit
Draku
i think people give words too much ability to hurt them

as a gay person i think that "faggot" isnt derogatory at all and i'm not sure what a word is doing to harm you

however, people obviously think otherwise, and i do my best to listen to what members want, so the slur rule's there if it's needed.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
lotta people have personal history with slurs like that tho
kaZaam
the only opinions that matter are from the people who don't care as this thread's made clear
Beako
(Jan 4, 2017 at 11:47 PM)Pedigree Wrote: is there somewhere we can read what you actually believe in

going off your posts on this forum, I have no clue one way or another
this post
Spritanium
Didn't mean to cause all this saltshaking (but I don't mind the ex Jokes)

I don't think the rules actually need to be changed, I just thought it was interesting and kinda nice that the moderation is more lax now that regular users have more power over each other
[Image: supercorrect.png]
(Jan 4, 2017 at 10:27 PM)Puddin Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2017 at 8:28 PM)zelma Wrote: You missed nothing of importance; just more confirmation that the only thing you can really say for sure about Mason is he's legitimately crazy and probably not fun to be around drunk
yep

i mean nope, mentally ill people don't exist! we're all just epic trolls XDDD

This would've been an excellent meta post if I was not serious.
Beako
I did take your post as serious and I don't even see how my post would have made sense if your post wasn't serious. Your post is truthful.

If you mean you were trying to offend me it didn't work. I don't get offended when people use insults on me that actually apply to me (fat, crazy, virgin, neckbeard, etc) I get offended when people use insults on me that don't make sense.
Spritanium
Wait this isn't my thread

Oh well I'm still getting a bunch of ex from somewhere
[Image: supercorrect.png]
I mean; you implied(?) I was trolling. I'm just telling you I was serious. I do think you're crazy.
Beako
Oh, whoops. I meant to imply that some people think I'm trolling, not that you think I'm trolling. I can see how my post was taken that way though since I was replying to you when I said it. I'm bad at communicating.
Mario
what the fuck happened to my thread