I haven't seen a lot of shit to be real
T-man
Yo, dude, you need to watch that shit. It's fucking good.
I will; I think this weekend I'll watch that and finally finish Scarface.

I already had the twist spoiled for me though by some asshole
kaZaam
the book's a lot bettr imo but the movie's good too. prob fincher's best

oh and the twist rly doesnt matter that much esp when you dont know anything else abt it
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
If the fucking twist was spoiled you may as well not even watch it. The dude who spoiled it was well beyond an asshole, he was a bitch ass motherfucker.

It's probably still good though.
Yrrzy
was a pretty good movie if u dont know the twist
kaZaam
the twist is like the least interesting part of the movie imo. knowing it just gives the rest of the movie xtra flavor
Yrrzy
i hate knowing a twist while watching a movie it ruins the moment of "oh shit those scenes are now so much different with the context"
That's good to hear; because I was actually going to be bummed out for a second if that really made the movie gr8.

but now there's at least two sides so i'll check it out
T-man
(Jan 4, 2017 at 8:53 PM)Yrr Wrote: i hate knowing a twist while watching a movie it ruins the moment of "oh shit those scenes are now so much different with the context"

Yeah, I really love that.

It can change an entire movie on a second viewing.
Beako
i haven't seen fight club either but i didn't know it had a twist thanks a lot guys you destroyed my mind forever i hope you're happy
Yrrzy
knowing a movie has a twist stops you looking up a synopsis and accidentally stumbling on what it is
Beako
having heard what i've heard about the movie i think i know what the twist is but idk i think i'll still watch it. i'm in the same boat as you @zelma i haven't seen a clockwork orange or pulp fiction or citizen kane or that one movie where the rose was sled (i forget what it's called)
Spritanium
Movies I should probably be ashamed for having never seen:

- Fight Club
- Home Alone
- Titanic
- Die Hard
- Any of the Lord of the Rings movies

Or basically anything else tbh
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
just see fight club and maybe die hard. the rest don't matter
Yrrzy
Die Hard is the best christmas movie i rewatched it this year
Fun With Despair
(Jan 4, 2017 at 11:39 PM)Puddin Wrote: having heard what i've heard about the movie i think i know what the twist is but idk i think i'll still watch it. i'm in the same boat as you @zelma i haven't seen a clockwork orange or pulp fiction or citizen kane or that one movie where the rose was sled (i forget what it's called)

it's called citizen kane
kaZaam
[Image: giphy.gif]hoe far will ppl go to misinterpret a joke just to feel Smarter for a second
geno7
i kindasorta had the twist vaguely spoiled for me (it was a connect the dots deal) but i still thought it was a really great movie nonetheless. i just remember getting to the twist and being like "holy fuck if i didnt vaguely know this was already gonna happen it wouldve blown my fucking mind".

though funny story i did end up thinking about it way too much and the twist actually gave me a panic attack?? like for some reason it made me really paranoid that like all of my online friends didnt exist and were actually just alternate personalities that i fabricated. which i know sounds really farfetched but hey thats anxiety disorder for u

but like i said i still think it was a really good movie. it was really well-put together and had a lotta really interesting points and philosophy to it about consumerism and whatever the fuck, and it was really snappy and well-directed.
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Agastya
[Image: wHYWvLQ.png]

i was prepared for engaging conversation about fig newtons

ive honestly never seen those in person either
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦