iPhone Issues (A.K.A. Does Anyone Have a Mac)

Spritanium
Like I mentioned yesterday, I want to make a sticky about this just so everyone can be aware.

Minus World in its current state is apparently unusable with the default iPhone browser due to an unseen Javascript error. None of the MW developers have access to Apple devices to test with, meaning it's exceedingly difficult to understand what's causing the error.

This issue does affect many users, and I want to make it clear that any "buy a real phone" jokes/MeMes are purely facetious and intended to tide us over until we can tackle the root of the problem. Compatibility with mainstream browsers is important to us (except IE, fuck IE)

HOW YOU CAN HELP

Man, there must be someone here who has a Mac, right? If you open up Safari, go to the Develop menu, and temporarily change your User Agent to iOS, you can then open the browser console, copy any errors that show up, and post them here. If I can get a good idea of what the load-blocking error actually is, it should be incredibly simple to fix for an issue which has plagued us for so long.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
i'll also send whoever helps 10 real life dollars sent via mail with a nice thank you card
God
i'm accessing the site using iOS - was this fixed? i'm v 8.3 iPad if it helps
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
T-man
(Jan 10, 2017 at 8:09 PM)GrinchRELOADED Wrote: i'm accessing the site using iOS - was this fixed? i'm v 8.3 iPad if it helps
its gotten to the point where it works sometimes iphone

have no idea about ipads