i dedicate my next minus ball to my good buddy fun with despair

Agastya
like i still dont personally know who you are but we've seen some shit so i think its only fair to share

sharing is caring

it'll probably just be another respellant anyway
Agastya
how do you even trade items anyway
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
T-man
(Jan 7, 2017 at 1:09 AM)Agastya Wrote: how do you even trade items anyway

You go in to your inventory, click "Use" then click "Gift to user." There isn't a sophisticated trading system, maybe someday!
Agastya
oh thats pretty easy

ive never actually clicked the "use" button on anything because im afraid it'll be like that time i hacked kooper's shell into my paper mario inventory and tried to use it then mario ate it

i don't want to eat my emoji masks
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Fun With Despair
thanks pal
Agastya
[Image: F6i5A4V.png]
[Image: hY9IKdP.png]
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Fun With Despair

>rally up

you people do not know the hell you have created
Draku
(Jan 7, 2017 at 4:04 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: >rally up

you people do not know the hell you have created
oh i think i do
Draku
(Jan 7, 2017 at 5:22 AM)Pedigree Wrote: I wish they had a rally buff that lasted longer tbh
rally up as it is is already pretty broke

spritey put an item up for consideration that would halt rally decay for a day, but i think that'd be busted unless it also lowered your potential rally cap for its duration
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
yeah. rally shouldn't deplete based on time but based on ex actions. like however much ex an action gains it should subtract 0.01x that amount of rally (like if replies are 2ex (I think they are) then 0.02 rally would vanish when you post). idk if the depletion should be based on the base gain or the gain with rally factored in though. This way would make it so when you have high rally you'd want to do high ex gain actions, i guess
Fun With Despair
I am saving this for a very special event

hold on to your asses
Draku
(Jan 7, 2017 at 5:34 AM)Mario Wrote: yeah. rally shouldn't deplete based on time but based on ex actions. like however much ex an action gains it should subtract 0.01x that amount of rally (like if replies are 2ex (I think they are) then 0.02 rally would vanish when you post). idk if the depletion should be based on the base gain or the gain with rally factored in though. This way would make it so when you have high rally you'd want to do high ex gain actions, i guess
i like this concept
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
fucker5
I was gonna suggest that it goes down from a mix of time and receiving or using EXP but the way it goes down from time would be very very slow