best dragonball character argument

Mario
yeah he's definitely the best character, no disagreements here
kaZaam
thats not rainbow dash
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Beako
Videl

Just the scenes of Gohan trying to teach her how to use ki and how to fly and her determination and her courage and her cute hairstyles and FUCK why is she so perfect?
Beako
Weird that part of how Picocolo, Future Trunks, and Videl developed into such great characters through interaction with Gohan when Gohan himself is such a terrible character.
what the fuck. piccolo was already great
and gohan is the shit. Hes just not piccolo.
Beako
(Jan 8, 2017 at 8:58 PM)zelma Wrote: what the fuck. piccolo was already great
Yeah but Gohan gave the story a way to Make Piccolo Great Again. Actually Piccolo was a great villain but maybe Gohan made him worse, not better. Thanks to Gohan, Piccolo followed the trend started by Yamcha and Tenshinhan that Vegeta, Buu, and Beerus were soon to follow.

I can't wait until Cell and Frieza become Z Fighters!!!
Wrong again lolicon

Piccolo is great because he's just bad ass and does not give a fuck. He doesn't give a fuck if the dude is stronger than him; he's going to let you know he's not putting up with your shit. He turned out to be a real ride or die homie. Plus unlike the other 3 mentioned piccolo has maybe some of the most meoriable scenes in the entire series(special beam cannon, final fight with him and goku, killing that one wizard brotha in buu arc).

don't ever diss piccolo
Pedigree
Best character is Whis

he's a fucking foodie

he magically induced birth

he can rewind time

he trained goku and vegeta, vegeta got god powers as a result

he puts up with Beerus

he's fruity and eccentric

what's not to fucking like

sorry a guest was browsing this thread and I just had to correct the record

second best is Piccolo, followed by Vegeta, followed by Gohan, followed by Mr. Satan, etc.

come at me you fucks
Aidan
trunks has a sword so who gives a FUCK about piccolo
sealelement
why even have this thread if the correct answer was in the OP?
100% pure gamer 100%
God
picicolco is so god
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED