Beako
(Jan 9, 2017 at 1:49 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2017 at 1:48 AM)Vladimir Puddin Wrote: oops i hijacked willsaber's welcome thread
guess you're writing in an active voice now
yeah. before i probably would've written "oops willsaber's welcome thread was hijacked by me"
Willsaber
(Jan 9, 2017 at 1:49 AM)DrTapeworm Wrote: i'm honestly just surprised that of all the things to get overrun with a slurry of gross fucks, it was the horse cartoon made to sell toys.
The show took what was appealing about season 1 SpongeBob and added cuteness to it. Plus, it's so easy to consume that literal autists were able to do so, and then the posers followed.
Beako
(Jan 9, 2017 at 1:52 AM)Kazaam Wrote: simple lore like that works perfect for nazi ideology

there's a large amount of fan art of a fan character that's an "aryan" pony. not shitting you. i was about to say "google it if you don't believe me" but i think most of her fan art is nsfw.

uh, not that i would know.
Willsaber
(Jan 9, 2017 at 1:59 AM)Vladimir Puddin Wrote: there's a large amount of fan art of a fan character that's an "aryan" pony.
Her name is Aryanne, not Aryan.
Beako
(Jan 9, 2017 at 2:02 AM)Willsaber Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2017 at 1:59 AM)Vladimir Puddin Wrote: there's a large amount of fan art of a fan character that's an "aryan" pony.
Her name is Aryanne, not Aryan.
you're correct but i didn't say her name was "aryan" i said that she was an "aryan" pony [Image: nI47Aqd.png]
DrTapeworm
now i kind of want to invent my own fake cartoon horse so i can have her beat the shit out of the nazi pony
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Beako
i think we can all agree MLPFIM really jumped the shark when they did that story arch about Rarity going to jail for money laundering
Beako
gravity falls was good its entire run
Spritanium
One time I tried watching FiM and it looked like a flash cartoon from newgrounds so I turned it off

So ends the tale of how I avoided being a brony
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
(Jan 10, 2017 at 5:31 AM)Spritanium Wrote: One time I tried watching FiM and it looked like a flash cartoon from newgrounds so I turned it off

>nearly every modern cartoon is animated in flash nowadays

fucking why
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
Just budgetary reasons I guess. I remember when Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends came out and it was like the first TV show animated in flash, they actually made it look really nice. Usually though it's just an excuse to reuse a bunch of 2D assets to save on money

Did you know the Fairly Oddparents apparently switched to flash animation for its last couple of seasons? The fucking Fairly Oddparents. I wonder how long until Spongebob is animated in the same style as Decline of Video Gaming.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Fun With Despair
(Jan 10, 2017 at 5:31 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Jan 10, 2017 at 5:31 AM)Spritanium Wrote: One time I tried watching FiM and it looked like a flash cartoon from newgrounds so I turned it off

>nearly every modern cartoon is animated in flash nowadays

fucking why
(Jan 10, 2017 at 5:34 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Just budgetary reasons I guess. I remember when Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends came out and it was like the first TV show animated in flash, they actually made it look really nice. Usually though it's just an excuse to reuse a bunch of 2D assets to save on money

Did you know the Fairly Oddparents apparently switched to flash animation for its last couple of seasons? The fucking Fairly Oddparents. I wonder how long until Spongebob is animated in the same style as Decline of Video Gaming.
flash doesn't mean shit tbh, a cartoon can look good in flash and have great animation

never watched it but apparently they did wakfu in flash and from like the five clips i've seen the animation looks good as fuck
Draku
the issue is with wakfu the instant you realize the show is flash everything starts looking like garbage because you recognize all of the tricks they're pulling
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Shroomguy
Welcome to the minus word!
The Beef Baron
Willsaber
(Jan 10, 2017 at 2:17 AM)Beako Wrote: gravity falls was good its entire run
I tried watching Gravity Falls, but after 6 episodes I realized the show is really not good.
Mario
yeah it's shit
Yoshin
(Jan 10, 2017 at 6:04 AM)Draku Wrote: the issue is with wakfu the instant you realize the show is flash everything starts looking like garbage because you recognize all of the tricks they're pulling

It felt like homestar runner animation but with more money
Mario
don't they use toonboom now

actually what the fuck am i even talking baout, i dont know anything about this stuff lol
Yoshin
they do use toonboom now iirc
Pedigree
do we want to create a search and rescue for this member Hmm...