Spritanium
Wait how could anyone not like gravity falls

It has all the same stuff that's great about rick and morty but you can show it to kids

The kids who grow up watching that show are going to be fucking awesome
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
gravity falls starts real slow tbh and i couldnt keep myself watching it
Money
Gravity Falls was fucking amazing season 1 but you could tell they were getting burned out in season 2. Plus after the BIG REVEAL halfway through season 2 there really was'nt any more mystery to solve, and it ends in a pretty generic, straightforward way that felt like it was undercutting itself.

Not What He Seems is one of the singular greatest episodes in western animation history though, holy shit.
Money
Also please God dont bring Willsaber back
Poxni
i sure missed a ride
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]
EH2
(Jul 13, 2017 at 2:49 AM)MoneyMan Wrote: Gravity Falls was fucking amazing season 1 but you could tell they were getting burned out in season 2. Plus after the BIG REVEAL halfway through season 2 there really was'nt any more mystery to solve, and it ends in a pretty generic, straightforward way that felt like it was undercutting itself.

That's what happens when you get told you can do 3 seasons and then get told "lol jk just 2". The halfway point on Season 2 was very obviously a season finale, the character arcs got rushed to hell and back, and there was no time for fleshing out Ford's character or story beyond what we already knew. Had the show had the 3 seasons it was meant to, then seasons 2 and 3 would've had the proper pacing required and Ford wouldn't feel tacked on. Because he wasn't, the foreshadowing was there since the very beginning.
Stirling
Now he's a very well known pedophile and is very nearing fascism, so I really hope he never comes back.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Pea
oops