you can take the person out of the shitposts

Stirling
but can you take the shitposting out of the person?

post proof in this thread to convince me that you can
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Spritanium
Apparently there's no proof of such a thing
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
shitposting is a practice as old as time

If you could read ancient egyptian hieroglyphics you'd know that they were seasoned shitposters
Spritanium
Top shitpostologists agree that the art of shitposting has existed since the Planck epoch, at which point the gravitational singularity was trolled so hard, it was supplied with the Mad Energy required to catapult the universe into endless expansion
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Beako
Sometimes when I make posts I'm being cereal and sometimes when I make posts I'm shitposting. This may come as a surprise but I only shitpost about 75% percent of the time.

Maybe I should host a list somewhere cataloguing my different posts on message boards and pointing out which posts of mine are shitposts and which posts are cereal.

It gets a little confusing sometimes because occasionally I make a post that is both a shitpost and a cereal post. Think of it like a Venn Diagram with cereal posts being the smaller circle and shitposts being the larger circle. Overlap exists so if I were to put a number on it I'd probably say roughly 15% of my shitposts are also cereal.
Yrrzy
(Jun 22, 2016 at 2:42 AM)DW Wrote: Maybe I should host a list somewhere cataloguing my different posts on message boards and pointing out which posts of mine are shitposts and which posts are cereal.

maybe you should not do that
Saltonara
[Image: ktfJgHD.png]
T-man
why won't it play :ccc
Elyk
(Jun 13, 2016 at 5:49 AM)StirlADrei Wrote: but can you take the shitposting out of the person?

post proof in this thread to convince me that you can

you can't
i've tried
Pea
Yoshin
I shitposted once
now look at me
its a feedback loop