why do y'all go changing your names all the time

Fun With Despair
(Jan 14, 2017 at 6:00 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2017 at 5:57 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2017 at 5:54 AM)Beako Wrote: Thanks Duckboy!
d-demon lizardman?

is that you?
i just said that he was press start

come on, thunder dragon. you'd think the mfgg creator would have better reading skills!
shut up glukom you don't know shit
kaZaam
(Jan 14, 2017 at 5:31 AM)Daddy Bowser Wrote: idk I don't see any reason to keep a name change log

it's not like you can't figure out who it is if you really want to

or you could, you know, just ask a person who they are

ya i wouldnt dev anything around it unl it becomes a bigger issue, im js
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Fun With Despair
(Jan 14, 2017 at 6:04 AM)Daddy Bowser Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2017 at 6:01 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2017 at 6:00 AM)Draku Wrote: i just said that he was press start

come on, thunder dragon. you'd think the mfgg creator would have better reading skills!
shut up glukom you don't know shit
GRANT!!! Who let you crawl back in?
i could ask you the same question...

...marigi
Draku
mugenmidget stop using everyone's accounts
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
you first, chain chompa
Uniju
i'm uniju
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.
Shroomguy
Real talk, would people mind clarifying who they are with at least me? I seriously would not reveal you to others ifs you didn't desire but I fucking honestly have a lot of trouble keeping track of things like this (memory shit has always been kind of a problem for me) if not obviously that's okay but it'd make at least my experience easier.

Thanks in advance to those who do it. Some of you are more obvious than others (eg beako the magikoopa) but others actually confuse me.
The Beef Baron
Agastya
one thing you can do in the future is just having peoples profiles saved in a text file and just view those when you get confused, or do that with a post or whatever

everyone seems to be asleep rn so itll be a while
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
I believe the only person thats really hard to figure out is sp; and thats only because he got rid of the dog dick
Agastya
(Jan 14, 2017 at 5:29 AM)Agastya EX Wrote: its pretty disorienting but you'll always be able to tell who i am

you know i just realized how absurd it was that i said this and then was prepared to change my username to 🍅
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Yoshin
I still feel like a username section on profiles or the postbit that was your username on joining the site would be a nice addition

Thread Tags

namechange confusion