Shedinja
Post here if you're at least 8 inches long.
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Mario
you fuckin mario sized man
Fun With Despair
you may have a big dick but at least I'm not a fuckin manlet
Shedinja
I can only blame my indigenous mexican genetics for this
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Beako
How do I measure my peepee?

While erect, should I measure from its head to where the bottom of its base is visible, or may I push my pelvis fat down so that the full length of the base of my peepee is included? I've been 6'0" since 2004, but my weight's had a lot of ups and downs. I was 160 pounds in 2004, 350 pounds in 2008, 260 pounds in 2009, 320 pounds in 2010, 210 pounds in 2013, and 250 pounds in 2015.

I've noticed that my peepee appeared to be "longer" at the times I was skinnier – when I was 350 pounds I almost felt like CWC, whereas when I was 210 pounds it appeared as though I was hung like a horse.

If I'm only allowed to measure the part of my erect peepee that's visible without pushing down my pesky...IDK...

...peepee-enveloping pelvis fat, then I'm going to wait until I get down to my goal weight of 180 pounds. That way I can post nudes without feeling uncomfortable, since I don't want to make claims about the size of my peepee without providing any evidence.

(No offense to w/e the name of adherents to the political ideology where having more body fat than average is perfectly healthy. While I personally would feel comfortable if I was 180 pounds, I do not shame or judge other people for having more body fat than what is considered average. Furthermore, I'd rather not touch my understanding of the health science aspect of body fat with a 100 foot pole, since it seems to get people in trouble. I think the safest thing for me to call myself without being too disingenuous is an "agnostic," in terms of body fat health science at least.)