kaZaam
the yello's too loud anyway. not sure why we have to know what page we're on this hard lmao

still recommending same color as the rest of the clickables for other page buttons and maybe like a solid dropshadow to make them look more clickable. save the white we use for the page buttons now for the current page.
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Yrrzy
imo you dont need to know what page you're on at all, it's the one page you don't need to click so usually its the one page not highlighted
kaZaam
drop the yellow border entirely
(Jul 2, 2016 at 6:33 PM)Yrr Wrote: imo you dont need to know what page you're on at all, it's the one page you don't need to click so usually its the one page not highlighted
ya. fuck off yosh
Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
(Jul 2, 2016 at 6:25 PM)Yrr Wrote: it bothers me very much that the number in the designated button style is the one that isnt a button

pls this is ui design 101

Aren't you the one who wanted the yellow

Also it's not a dedicated button style, it's the primary action color (which I agree doesn't fit)

I liked all blue better, the current page isn't important enough to be highlighted so dramatically
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
i said i wanted the yellow on the buttons, but you were insistent that it highlight the current page
kaZaam
we wanted less loud yello for the pages you arent on. also not sure about yrr but i dont like the border at all
Yrrzy
i made a shitty mockup
[Image: QuXYXQa.png]
but it does look dumb

so maybe no yellow but instead
[Image: PiVSNAw.png]
either way clickables should look clickable and unclickables shouldnt
kaZaam
ya thats why we should fuck the borders into the ground ffs

the second one looks ok tho i guess
Spritanium
(Jul 2, 2016 at 6:44 PM)Yrr Wrote: i made a shitty mockup
[Image: QuXYXQa.png]
but it does look dumb

so maybe no yellow but instead
[Image: PiVSNAw.png]
either way clickables should look clickable and unclickables shouldnt

Yeah I was confused why you wanted the first one because that's what it looked like in my head lol. Yellow buttons are primary actions so they should be used sparingly

That second mockup is awesome though and I'll implement that one
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
I like the second one a lot
kaZaam
[Image: jt9HWkT.png]this is kinda what i was going for but yea yrr's looks a lot sleeker

with that kind of border design we dont really need clickable pages to be a diff color since theyre alr differentiated but the yello would make them more consistent w the other clickables