Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Spritanium
Yeah agreed

I don't like how they tell you absolutely nothing about the thread they're about to link you to

People click threads because they're interested in the content, not because they just exist
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
i click them by accident thinking theyre the post reply/preview buttons because i dont read and i expect those to be underneath the quick reply form
T-man
they are bad
Stirling
(Jun 22, 2016 at 3:19 PM)Yrr Wrote: i click them by accident thinking theyre the post reply/preview buttons because i dont read and i expect those to be underneath the quick reply form

that's exactly why i brought it up like a week ago; it's just not what you expect naturally
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Spritanium
Yeah they seem pretty universally despised so far, I just wanted to make sure before I axe them later today
Spritanium
I do think that the [actually useful] buttons are placed pretty well. There was no "Full Reply" button before, I think it was @"wtl"'s idea to put one opposite the Quick Reply heading
T-man
I think page navigation should go where the next newest and oldest buttons are, so all that important shit is in the same space

It's weird how the current one exists outside the actual forum space
Spritanium
(Jun 22, 2016 at 3:34 PM)T-man Wrote: I think page navigation should go where the next newest and oldest buttons are, so all that important shit is in the same space

It's weird how the current one exists outside the actual forum space

Yeah that could work, it is weird how it just sort of hangs out way down there. Although the top pagination is separated from the forum space as well, so it might be visually inconsistent

Actually I think "Users browsing this thread" might be nice right there
T-man
Nah man,

What you gotta do is re-purpose the Possibly Related Threads box and make that the space for Users Browsing This Thread.
I don't know if it's just me, but I find the related threads feature not significant enough to warrant it's place at the bottom of every thread. It might be cool if we could put it in the thread creation area so you can see if a similar thread already exists.
kaZaam
no. fuckm into the ground ffs