Spritanium
I might have to hook into where the censoring initially happens to get it working right
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
can't you just have it work for specific words like the standard filter does

also implement custom filters those were fun
T-man
[Image: 47ZHxRw.gif]
kaZaam
forgot they were animated like that. would be neat but prob not worth the effort
T-man
They don't need to be animated, a jittery effect would be just as effective.
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
ehhhhh i guess twit accounts have impersonal uns anyway but goog usually doesn't or atl thats not what they want you to do iirc
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
(Jun 23, 2016 at 1:26 AM)wtl Wrote: i think third party logins are good, much better than the useless share buttons minus world had (for seo value or whatever?? fuck seo its a forum it should produce enough seo on its own)

personally id knock off the facebook one. google and twitter are good, maybe there's a few other options that we could consider depending on what audience we want to attract. like i think you can do it with Steam logins, and like Github logins if we want more Coders

I am 100% in favor of integrating Steam log-ins. I agree with your other point about Facebook log-ins being at odds with what we're about.

Gotta keep Minus World free of normies.
kaZaam
goog has some of the same privacy issues feckbook has iirc, not sure why we're picking faves. unless it really is about Normies

yeah steam login sounds neat
Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
I must be a normie because the Facebook login is the one I typically use ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Steam is a good idea though, I don't have a problem replacing fb since I'm registered already
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
i dont see the point in any external login systems tbh
Draku
(Jun 23, 2016 at 12:33 AM)Yoshin Wrote:
(Jun 23, 2016 at 12:15 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: didn't mw also have those

We had social media share buttons, which were pointless and nobody used anyways
I think they got used like three times total.

I nuked them silently a while back.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
(Jun 23, 2016 at 1:50 AM)Yrr Wrote: i dont see the point in any external login systems tbh

Naturally it wouldn't replace the stock login system, but having the option to sign-up via a third party account has helped me numerous times for when I'm too lazy to fill out a bunch of bullshit.
kaZaam
(Jun 23, 2016 at 1:50 AM)Yrr Wrote: i dont see the point in any external login systems tbh

cause filling in a couple fields is just dang too hard

like are we even going to do the thing where you have to prove yourself via email cause if not i dont see how it's even any easier really
kaZaam
i kinda get it for other websites you cant be assed with but for forums? ehhhhh could do w.o and i think so could eberyone else
T-man
I don't think I'd miss them if they were gone, but I think some people would appreciate the option.
Mario
[deleted]