post about your cringey recolored sprite characters from nine years ago here

T-man
[Image: 1QMYMlz.png]
T-man
(Jan 18, 2017 at 11:43 PM)πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§rtsmarty Wrote: i found this travesty on a cd of stuff from circa 2003

[Image: g5hVruC.png]

i wanted to forget ....

look's good
rtsmarty
in the same file offscreen

[Image: dyhjczI.png]
Agastya
(Jan 18, 2017 at 11:43 PM)πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§rtsmarty Wrote: i found this travesty on a cd of stuff from circa 2003

[Image: g5hVruC.png]

i wanted to forget ....

if i wasnt dry from spraying sticky white stuff on a dear friend of mine i'd have used Stick Around on this
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
T-man
(Jan 18, 2017 at 11:48 PM)Pedigree Wrote: I was also a black Sonic recolor with lime green shoes. My name was Sonic Project back then too.

[Image: vPgL5N2.png]

?
rtsmarty
in another equally cringey and probably older file

[Image: kbBLDP3.png]

reminder that i used to use the games factory as a sprite editor
T-man
i was being intentionally obtuse pls forgive me
T-man
(Jan 18, 2017 at 11:55 PM)πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§rtsmarty Wrote: in another equally cringey and probably older file

Wait what the fuck is up with the sprite on the left? Is that a bong or super tonic?
Kirby's Adventure
I'll try to draw (one) of mine to my best recollection. I think I went through a few.

It was a green Fuzzy with a top hat and monocle.

[Image: unknown.png]

I later settled on what came to be known as "Miyamoto Hands" and now I'm Kirby with sunglasses. Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―
rtsmarty
(Jan 18, 2017 at 11:57 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Jan 18, 2017 at 11:55 PM)πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§rtsmarty Wrote: in another equally cringey and probably older file

Wait what the fuck is up with the sprite on the left? Is that a bong or super tonic?
13 year old me thought that tonic water was alcoholic so it's supposed to be drunk and holding an undisclosed (and green) alcoholic beverage

my inspiration was very probably soulstorm brew
Draku
(Jan 18, 2017 at 11:18 PM)Miles Wrote: you won't find much worse than this, if anything at all

[Image: GENOTEHFAWKS_originaltailsartbyphoe.png]

came up with around 2004 or 2005

had an edgier one at the time (missing arm, angrier face) but fortunately that one is entirely lost to time

I had another one later that was a lighter blue metal sonic with extra head quill things but I can't find it
welcome nite shadow
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Agastya
(Jan 19, 2017 at 12:02 AM)πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§rtsmarty Wrote:
(Jan 18, 2017 at 11:57 PM)T-man Wrote:

13 year old me thought that tonic water was alcoholic so it's supposed to be drunk and holding an undisclosed (and green) alcoholic beverage

my inspiration was very probably soulstorm brew

soda popinski's fursona
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Two_Finger
it's rayman but the body parts are yoshi eggs
Fun With Despair
(Jan 19, 2017 at 1:18 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: it's rayman but the body parts are yoshi eggs
haha
Two_Finger
please don't
Fun With Despair
nah but on topic I never really dabbled in recolors, probably just because as a kid i never really got like hardcore into anything enough to feel like recoloring anyone
Yoshin
(Jan 18, 2017 at 11:18 PM)Miles Wrote: you won't find much worse than this, if anything at all

[Image: GENOTEHFAWKS_originaltailsartbyphoe.png]

came up with around 2004 or 2005

had an edgier one at the time (missing arm, angrier face) but fortunately that one is entirely lost to time

I had another one later that was a lighter blue metal sonic with extra head quill things but I can't find it

[Image: U7GRYxt.jpg]
DrTapeworm
(Jan 18, 2017 at 11:54 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Jan 18, 2017 at 11:48 PM)Pedigree Wrote: I was also a black Sonic recolor with lime green shoes. My name was Sonic Project back then too.

[Image: vPgL5N2.png]

?
isn't this one of sonic's alts in smash bros
[Image: dinogunz.png]