11.76%
Horizontal
5.88%
Diagonal
23.53%
I don't cut my sandwich
58.82%
Total: 17 vote(s)

Sandwiches: Cut Vertically or Diagonally?

T-man
I never used to cut my sandwiches, but for one reason or another I started doing it. It's pretty great, it lets you get right into the meat and potatoes (or in this case peanut butter and jelly) without having to contend with the crusts right off the bat. For all you cutters out there I ask you, vertical cut or diagonal cut? I suppose functionally they're the same, but somehow they're just different. Me? I'm a diagonal man through and through. Looks nicer I think.
HylianDev
Why is there no option for horizontal?
T-man
(Jan 19, 2017 at 6:00 PM)HylianDev Wrote: Why is there no option for horizontal?

Because I don't serve monsters here. Though I suppose for the sake of the data we gotta cover all bases.
Yrrzy
i cut it down the middle but i dont really pay attention to what orientation the bread is at so idk if horizontal or vertical
rtsmarty
i just had a sandwich for the sole reason of knowing if i cut vertically or horizontally

i cut vertically and then turn the plate so that the pieces are horizontal

i'm still not changing my vote (horizontal) because i think the actual cut is less important than the presentation
Shroomguy
I typically don't bother cutting it. Just make it and take it.
The Beef Baron
Yoshin
cut it in a cross shape for 4 pieces
Agastya
i sometimes rip pieces off but otherwise i dont cut it

if youre gonna cut anything to get to the meat fillings without dealing with crust, cut the actual fillings to distribute them more evenly among the sandwich or spread your pb/j better
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Draku
No purpose in cutting it in my opinion. Then again I fucking hate unnecessary toppings and I enjoy the actual bread part.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Syaxamaphone
I never understood what the purpose of cutting sandvich was. Gotta start from the crust like a MAN!
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Yrrzy
dice the sandwich
Mario
I blend it
T-man
(Jan 19, 2017 at 11:44 PM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote: dice the sandwich

i would unironically do this because i like to eat little versions of big things

like someone needs to make a bite sized cheeseburger
Yoshin
(Jan 20, 2017 at 1:20 AM)T-man Wrote: bite sized cheeseburger

So a slider
Sponge
Typically I don't cut my sandwiches. When I do though it's vertical.
T-man
(Jan 20, 2017 at 1:21 AM)Yoshin Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2017 at 1:20 AM)T-man Wrote: bite sized cheeseburger

So a slider

Yeah but like even smaller.
i mean; vertically but wow i thought diagonally was some always just some weeb animu shit people actually do this?
Two_Finger
I find it hold the insides in better when cut diagonally
Elyk
I used to cut diagonally until I started living by myself and realized that it was kind of silly to wash a knife for one cut. Now I don't cut it at all.

Thread Tags

poll