Sponge
Have you guys considered making one yet or am I late to the party? I think it'd be neat to have one set up for anyone here that uses it. Some Minus World game sessions would be fun.
Yrrzy
there is one but nobody uses it
Sponge
(Jan 20, 2017 at 2:14 AM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote: there is one but nobody uses it

That's surprising. I thought everybody quit skype for discord so I'm surprised not many people use it.
Yoshin
pls join the scord I'm so alone in vc rn
Agastya
its pretty split between irc and discord
most people have a fucking marriage certificate for irc so thats where all the chat activity outside of the forums is
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
T-man
i would use the discord channel but the last time i did

[Image: obKtuH3.png]
Sponge
(Jan 20, 2017 at 2:21 AM)T-man Wrote: i would use the discord channel but the last time i did

d-did they hurt you??
T-man
(Jan 20, 2017 at 2:23 AM)Sponge Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2017 at 2:21 AM)T-man Wrote: i would use the discord channel but the last time i did

d-did they hurt you??
i promised myself i wouldn't cry
T-man
(Jan 20, 2017 at 2:24 AM)Pedigree Wrote: I think people might be persuaded to use discord if you start doing good shit on it, like maybe do the MMR live on there as like a radio show/podcast or something like that

people cling to IRC pretty hard though

yeah we kinda put all our energy into the actual forums, i bet if we build it they would come
Draku
[Image: Wbrg0rX.png]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
irc is Nice and thats where people like xgoff and pdk are

[and all the activity]
Draku
(Jan 20, 2017 at 2:26 AM)Draku Wrote: [Image: Wbrg0rX.png]
>xkcd
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
(Jan 20, 2017 at 2:26 AM)Draku Wrote: [Image: Wbrg0rX.png]
its a vicious cycle for sure
Yrrzy
i dont use voice chat and dont care about image embeds so discord has like 0 advantages over irc for me
(plus discord has server issues all the time while irc still functions on bandwidth so low even webpages wont load)
fucker5
i immediately went to the goatkcd version of that comic only to be heartbroken as i found out the goatse overlaps the little year marker thingy