GIMMICK GARRISON ELECTION REGISTRATION

Draku
This thread will be used for all elections henceforth with a nice cleaning out whenever the poll goes up, and will be pinned whenever a new one is preparing to be held.

For this (1/23/17-2/5/17) election cycle, please register yourself as a potential Gimmickeer candidate to be included in the poll.

If you wish to get many votes, it would be smart to state what your Gimmick of choice will be.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pedigree
If you plan to register, I recommend sharing your plans for the Gimmick Garrison so that we can make an informed decision and we don't end up with repeats of the last two iterations where nothing is happening.
Yrrzy
Vote me for Gimmickeer I will do: Fucking Nothing
Draku
(Jan 21, 2017 at 1:54 AM)Pedigree Wrote: If you plan to register, I recommend sharing your plans for the Gimmick Garrison so that we can make an informed decision and we don't end up with repeats of the last two iterations where nothing is happening.
Yeah this is outlined in the FAQ thread but it's probably important to put in this thread's main text as well.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
will be posting a drunken writeup of a murder mystery thing so hold on tight
Fun With Despair
The 1st Annual Minus World Killing Game

So, for my idea, I've decided to rip off Danganronpa and create a special breed of board-wide forum game, one that will finally allow you to kill off anyone you have beef with, and get rewarded for it with EXP and a badge, with potentially even some items if you get away with it.

How you would play is simple. Once you pay the 200 EXP entry fee and the game starts, every other day will become the Killing Phase, allowing you to PM the APU in charge of the game your choice, method, and motive for killing off who you desire. If you're the first one, I'll string together an elaborate scenario and evidence, scatter the latter across the forum, and leave you all to solve the murder and lynch who you suspect to be the murderer on the next day: the Investigation Phase.

Why kill? Well, it's simple. If you kill someone and get away with it, leading and manipulating the masses into voting off an innocent instead of yourself, you'll get the Ultimate Murderer badge, along with a chunk of the entire EXP pot (which includes all 200 EXP entry fees and all my current EXP). Also, if no one kills during the Killing Phase, a random person will be chosen to die instead.

Why try to solve the murders? Because if you make it to the end alive, you'll be rewarded with all of the pot assuming you catch every murderer, having to share it with no one.

There will be some very special unique roles too, with unique immunities and abilities, so watch out. I too will be participating, although I will not vote on any of the executions obviously, so feel free to kill me if you so desire.

Also... the execution poll results will be public, so be careful who you vote for, and try not to stir up too much beef with innocents.
Yoshin
vote for me I'll make it cute
Agastya
vote agastya for two weeks of no palpable change
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Syaxamaphone
I was going to throw my hat into the ring but this killing game sounds much more fun than what I had in mind.
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Fun With Despair
(Jan 21, 2017 at 4:10 PM)Agastya Wrote: vote agastya for two weeks of no palpable change
shit I think this guy has it in the bag
Pedigree
(Jan 21, 2017 at 2:18 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: The 1st Annual Minus World Killing Game

So, for my idea, I've decided to rip off Danganronpa and create a special breed of board-wide forum game, one that will finally allow you to kill off anyone you have beef with, and get rewarded for it with EXP and a badge, with potentially even some items if you get away with it.

How you would play is simple. Once you pay the 200 EXP entry fee and the game starts, every other day will become the Killing Phase, allowing you to PM the APU in charge of the game your choice, method, and motive for killing off who you desire. If you're the first one, I'll string together an elaborate scenario and evidence, scatter the latter across the forum, and leave you all to solve the murder and lynch who you suspect to be the murderer on the next day: the Investigation Phase.

Why kill? Well, it's simple. If you kill someone and get away with it, leading and manipulating the masses into voting off an innocent instead of yourself, you'll get the Ultimate Murderer badge, along with a chunk of the entire EXP pot (which includes all 200 EXP entry fees and all my current EXP). Also, if no one kills during the Killing Phase, a random person will be chosen to die instead.

Why try to solve the murders? Because if you make it to the end alive, you'll be rewarded with all of the pot assuming you catch every murderer, having to share it with no one.

There will be some very special unique roles too, with unique immunities and abilities, so watch out. I too will be participating, although I will not vote on any of the executions obviously, so feel free to kill me if you so desire.

Also... the execution poll results will be public, so be careful who you vote for, and try not to stir up too much beef with innocents.

Can you use a duplicate account to throw people off if you pay the exp
Fun With Despair
(Jan 21, 2017 at 11:57 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Jan 21, 2017 at 2:18 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: The 1st Annual Minus World Killing Game

Can you use a duplicate account to throw people off if you pay the exp
Sure thing, as long as you PM me beforehand

That could work into the motives and mystery in a verrrry interesting way assuming the alt gets killed
Yoshin
[Image: zMHvZeE.png]
campaign poster
Pea
i will do something vote for me