The True Reason Trump was elected

Yrrzy
(Jan 21, 2017 at 8:40 PM)Beako Wrote:
(Jan 21, 2017 at 8:38 PM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote: nobody wants to see trump literally genocide people just so they can say "i told you so"

speak for yourself Evil

Confirmed: pud supports genocide
Beako
[Image: oq8HCt0.png]

"we all laughed, but look at him now

HE'S THE FUCKING PRESIDENT

WE DID THIS"
sealelement
(Jan 21, 2017 at 8:37 PM)Revolver Ocelot Wrote: 'Cause there's no way Trump's getting a second term, ha ha ha

"There's no way Trump's gonna keep his lead ha ha ha" "There's no way Trump's gonna get the nomination ha ha ha" "There's no way Trump will beat Hillary ha ha ha"
100% pure gamer 100%
Agastya
(Jan 21, 2017 at 8:46 PM)Pedigree Wrote: I just hope that democrats don't prop up yet another corporate democrat and that we actually get someone worth voting in in four years.

dems dont learn

republicans will look for any reason to vote republican while democrats will look for any reason to not vote democrat
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
kaZaam
im not thinking of it in terms of Is He Gonna Be A Good President Or Not. im just vaguely hopeful of the reaction his policies will cause from the people that him, his cabinet and his whole class have oppressed
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Revolver Ocelot
(Jan 21, 2017 at 8:47 PM)sealelement Wrote:
(Jan 21, 2017 at 8:37 PM)Revolver Ocelot Wrote: 'Cause there's no way Trump's getting a second term, ha ha ha

"There's no way Trump's gonna keep his lead ha ha ha" "There's no way Trump's gonna get the nomination ha ha ha" "There's no way Trump will beat Hillary ha ha ha"

Fair point well made
You're pretty good.
kaZaam
but yea dems getting mad at third party voters for participating in democracy is p funny
Beako
the dems should run michelle obama for 2020 they'll automatically win Carrot
mit
this election has drawn out so goddamn long and it's gotten so out of hand that i can't stand hearing about it. people blew it (and are still blowing it) way out of proportion.

like i was watching the news the night of and people were going around busting up buildings because of this shit. i guess it's to dismantle capitalism or whatever but what the fuck is breaking some poor fuck's windows going to accomplish?
[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
Beako
(Jan 21, 2017 at 8:52 PM)mit Wrote: like i was watching the news the night of and people were going around busting up buildings because of this shit.

[Image: xzXi4G3.jpg]
kaZaam
i wouldnt call a starbucks window "some poor fuck's" thing but yea its hardly revolutionary imo. if anything this is just people venting
sealelement
(Jan 21, 2017 at 8:49 PM)KZ Wrote: im not thinking of it in terms of Is He Gonna Be A Good President Or Not. im just vaguely hopeful of the reaction his policies will cause from the people that him, his cabinet and his whole class have oppressed

Yeah, pretty much, I agree

I was going to add something more substantial by quoting this but I can't think of anything, so good post
100% pure gamer 100%
Spritanium
(Jan 21, 2017 at 8:39 PM)Pedigree Wrote: If you're going to get ridiculed and shamed for picking wrong then is the choice really yours?
Yes
Spritanium
(Jan 21, 2017 at 8:51 PM)KZ Wrote: but yea dems getting mad at third party voters for participating in democracy is p funny
Yeah it was more important to me to vote for something I believed in than to use my vote to chip away at Trump's chances, idk why some people have a problem with that. The Clinton campaign was entirely disingenuous, at least Trump is passionate about the position (even though he doesn't have a clue what to do with it)
Spritanium
Anyway this isn't supposed to be a politically charged thread, I just thought that post was funny especially since large coke is the biggest complaint be has
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
(Jan 21, 2017 at 9:10 PM)Spritanium Wrote: at least Trump is passionate about the position (even though he doesn't have a clue what to do with it)
just because you may not agree with it doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's planning to do, just sayin
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
Trump won because he beautifully played the system and will continue to do so as long as he's in power. I gotta appreciate his ability to make his opponents into bigger clowns than he is- that takes some serious skill. "The media", Clinton, Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush are all great examples to see what he can do. (anyone have that picture of ted cruz working for trump? its beautiful)
Spritanium
Absolutely, people call him dumb but he's smart enough to dupe an entire country so
Beako
We all know who's really pulling the strings though.

Spoiler:
Spritanium
(Jan 21, 2017 at 9:13 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Jan 21, 2017 at 9:10 PM)Spritanium Wrote: at least Trump is passionate about the position (even though he doesn't have a clue what to do with it)
just because you may not agree with it doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's planning to do, just sayin
This is true, I should have said "even though he's going to use that passion to bring destruction and doom to our lives"