[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Beako
is this what you think i am

[Image: WlyMmvr.png]
kaZaam
[Image: 334d5b6470541e0e948018e246f0aaf6.jpg]
Spritanium
Someone stole the vowels from kazaam's name and his friendly personality was apparently sucked away in the process. rip
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
KZ has a pretty nice ring to it though
kaZaam
disenfranchising the working class with memes in a time like this isn't exactly something to be friendly about even if it is facetious

esp if it clearly enables nazis
kaZaam
(Jan 23, 2017 at 12:58 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Someone stole the vowels from kazaam's name and his friendly personality was apparently sucked away in the process. rip

there are you happy now
Yrrzy
good name
Spritanium
@"AAA" I like it, now you'll always be first in the phone book.
StrikeForcer
(Jan 23, 2017 at 3:43 AM)Beako Wrote: i like the implication that antifa is to be feared

They are to be feared because they are the ones who get violent when politics dont go their way and refuse to engage with their ideological opponents by civil means.
(ex - # BLM, # DisruptJ20)

Also while on that, this Neo-Nazi got sucker punched by said antifa protester: https://twitter.com/BooDooPerson/status/...wsrc%5Etfw
kaZaam
i love this dissonance between individual and state violence

like ppl organizing who want concentration camps are a-ok but o no don't punch them that's uncivil!!
Nabber
i've never been crazy about using violence but i don't understand this whole movement to defend nazis
Uniju
(Jan 23, 2017 at 7:56 PM)StrikeForcer Wrote: https://twitter.com/BooDooPerson/status/...wsrc%5Etfw
all politics aside i'm glad people are getting assaulted for talking about pepe in public
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.
mit
neo communists vs neo nazis
[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
Yrrzy
[Image: C2vhan6UUAElTQ1.jpg]

we live in the cyberpunk bad future tbh
mit
^actual screenshot from the 1993 live action Super Mario Bros. movie
[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
Beako
tbh since a few people on MW don't understand my ~advanced~ sense of humor* it would've been funnier (to me at least) if i had autocorrected @AAA's post from "pol shouldn't be feared" or w/e to "pol and antifa shouldn't be feared" or w/e instead of autocorrecting a random word to "strawman" and then jokingly pretending to argue. because no i don't find antifa intimidating i don't see how they've accomplished anything noteworthy aside from sucker punching a nazi for saying pepe in meatspace and destroying random cars? they certainly haven't improved society as far as i can tell but then again i have zero knowledge when it comes to politics and i'm not the shiniest sandwich in the toolshed.

*i mean maybe people can go back to slandering me as le ebin internet troll whenever i say something they don't like but that would be intellectually lazy tbh. but i don't expect that to happen since i think MW is better than that.

oh and it really is only a few people who don't understand my sense of humor since there's only like 3 or 4 people propagating the meme that they can never tell when i'm being serious VS when i'm being sincere. i can't imagine it takes a rocket surgeon to decipher my posts since i legit have been diagnosed w/ autism – at least if that stereotype about autists being bad at understanding rhetoric and sarcasm or w/e is true.

sorry if i hurt your feelings AAA but i'm glad we at least agree about boogers, i suppose.
Spritanium
(Jan 24, 2017 at 12:31 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Where were all these people at election time? Maybe they should have voted if they were so strongly against Trump. But instead, they assumed Trump didn't have a chance in hell just like the media at every stage of the election process.

If you are eligible to vote and didn't then that's your own fucking fault you lazy, entitled fucks. You don't get to go assault people and burn shit down because you didn't get your way.

I'm tired of this toxic behavior from all sides, yo. It has solved nothing and has made everything worse.
I did vote so I'm entitled to bitch
Beako
i didn't vote for president but i'm entitled to bitch about DRUMF (lol get it because it was his german name?) because i didn't need to vote for president: california came out blue electorally, and me personally voting for killary hillary wouldn't have made it more blue. but i would've voted for president if i lived in a swing state. plus she won the popular vote (it's al gore all over again Mind Blown) so nyeh.

at least weed is legal in cali now Duuude
ProtoTroid-13
(Jan 26, 2017 at 3:59 AM)Beako Wrote: oh and it really is only a few people who don't understand my sense of humor since there's only like 3 or 4 people propagating the meme that they can never tell when i'm being serious VS when i'm being sincere. i can't imagine it takes a rocket surgeon to decipher my posts since i legit have been diagnosed w/ autism – at least if that stereotype about autists being bad at understanding rhetoric and sarcasm or w/e is true.
Being fair, on the internet, sarcasm in general can be hard to detect.

On which note, Poe's Law is in full effect on that guy's Facebook post. Is he a serious Trumpet, or an over the top parody? It's hard to tell, really. I could believe it's a parody, because of how stupid the content of the post is, but at the same time I've seen enough craziness to know that people really can be that dumb.