The True Reason Trump was elected

Beako
(Jan 26, 2017 at 4:22 AM)ProtoTroid-13 Wrote: [post]
yeah poe's law def applies to image in OP because i can't tell if the creator of that facebook post is parodying or parroting a certain talking point that i've heard just about a million times

the basic format i keep seeing Wrote:YOU CALLED US RACISTS
YOU CALLED US HOMOPHOBES
YOU CALLED US MISOGYNSTS
YOU CALLED US TRANSPHOBES
SO WE VOTED FOR TRUMP
JOKE'S ON YOU!!!

it kind of reminds me of a meme i saw on /leftypol/ /b/ hold on let me see if i can find it
Beako
found it

[Image: UOMc0jU.png]
Beako
shit wrong image hang on
Beako
[Image: 2I0BxIY.jpg]
Beako
i'm not on iphone i'm just too lazy to edit posts right now Shrug

(Jan 26, 2017 at 4:36 AM)Beako Wrote: i'm not on iphone i'm just too lazy to edit posts right now Shrug
-t me, someone who edited like half his posts in this post chain
Beako
i'm busy doing homework
kaZaam
i alr said i thought antifa was ineffective. im kinda confused as to how antifa got brought up in the first place as if thats what i was referring to in that post you first quoted. i just disagree w conflating them with the working class and the greater desire for emancipation from the working class or shaming the working class for wanting to be emancipated even hypothetically.
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Beako
who's conflating antifa with the working class? i told you i was fucking around but you're keeping at it and i lost track of the conversation.
Beako
also i'm sick of accepting framing that comes from critical theory

"working class"

bite me until you start using words and phrases that weren't made up by old pedophiles in libraries

or better yet if you want to have a Serious Discussion™ we need to start fresh (McPhresh, if you will) in a different thread but not this one it's too messy and i forgot what my positions are in the debate (since i'm a two faced people pleaser and i don't have any actual political beliefs of my own)
Beako
in case you can't decipher my hilarious post what i mean is that A.) i legit forgot my positions B.) wasn't aware this was a serious debate C.) you kind of are already going to win no matter what (dun dun dun) if i automatically take your word on premises that are assumed to be true without understanding them myself.

i don't need to Read a Book™ or have a high IQ to practice critical thinking; i just need to unpack some of the loaded terminology that gets thrown around in these types of discussions

and i promise there won't be any bantz from my end if we start a discussion in another thread but this thread has been all over the place: up, down, left, right, strange, and charm
Beako
all sparked from an epick meme image i posted, bravo
Spritanium
Step 1. Make a thread with the word "Trump" in the title

Step 2. Watch the EX come pouring in
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
(Jan 26, 2017 at 11:09 AM)Beako Wrote: you're keeping at it
pud youre the one who keeps bringing me back to this horrible thread

guess its on me for responding at all
(Jan 26, 2017 at 11:09 AM)Beako Wrote: i lost track of the conversation.
same
kaZaam
(Jan 26, 2017 at 12:40 PM)Beako Wrote: also i'm sick of accepting framing that comes from critical theory

"working class"

bite me until you start using words and phrases that weren't made up by old pedophiles in libraries
>working class don't real
dude idk hoe to play 500d chess teach me your ways

realtalk we cant have An Debate on this because you don't actually want to learn anything and i sure as heck dont need to teach you that classes exist based on a fuckin hypothetical situation i made in a shitpost trump thread on a mario forum
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
NobodyHere
[Image: 3e3c798a53b6e734c03481b010259208.jpg]
Oh hai thare.
Syaxamaphone
[Image: C3JqGuPWQAEn6gk.jpg]
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Yrrzy
[Image: tumblr_inline_okge89eG0g1uv0g97_500.gif]

he was so insecure that they photoshopped his hands bigger
T-man
What a weird thing to be insecure about. Having small hands just means you can hold a GameCube controller comfortably.
Beako
(Jan 26, 2017 at 4:34 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Step 1. Make a thread with the word "Trump" in the title

Step 2. Watch the EX come pouring in

brb trying this