Poxni
(Jun 24, 2016 at 2:54 PM)Yrr Wrote: people are trying to get the govt to call a second referendum in response to the promises the leave campaign made being retracted and the fact the votes were so close

will they? very unlikely
Hope you all manage to pull through. Wish I could help in some way.
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]
Yrrzy
would like to see the vote reheld with a lowered minimum voting age and a maximum voting age
God
British lose right to claim that Americans are dumber
Poxni
(Jun 24, 2016 at 3:27 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: British lose right to claim that Americans are dumber
there's always november to look forward to :^)
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]
Yrrzy
mayans were only 4 years out

rip planet earth
God
tbf like it's really only the end of western civilisation, there's plenty other civilisations out there that still have their time to shine
Yrrzy
u forget that its the civilisation with nukes and a fear of the rest of the world
God
i'll hedge my bets that "the rest of the world" could take us on and win

but more likely we'll kill our own civilisation before we have the means to kill off others (which of course is the best option for humanity)
Aidan
(Jun 24, 2016 at 8:23 AM)wtl Wrote: apparently this is a good summary of whats next http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/...exit-is-a/

Quote:It means that the Government would have to do three acts simultaneous: negotiate a new deal with Brussels, win a series of major bilateral trade deals around the world, and revise its own governance as EU law recedes.

Officials expect the scrapping of EU law could result in an avalanche of new legislation in every corner of Whitehall – perhaps 25 Bills in every Queen’s Speech for a decade.
LOL
that's fucking astounding how did anyone think this was a good idea
T-man
eu gotta be kiddin me!!
Mario
[deleted]
Mario
[deleted]
God
(Jun 24, 2016 at 7:24 PM)wtl Wrote: i def dont think 'dont let old people vote' or anything at that level is a good solution[/font]

why?
Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
Yeah I don't really see why people should be able to vote for things that they'll be dead before they experience the results of
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
its fucking atrocious that the deciding vote on this permanent decision about the future of our country was made by people who'll see maybe 10 years of it at best
Mario
[deleted]
God
i was thinking that it may be a good idea to weight the votes so that Young Voters are worth 3 times as much as Nearly Dead Voters or something to that effect
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
(Jun 24, 2016 at 7:27 PM)wtl Wrote: can we talk about the real issue though, Britain has been officially removed from Euro Truck Simulator
>taking content out of your game to prove a point
ebin