Money
things ive learned from the brexit vote: britain's a lot more racist than i once thought
God
same here
Poxni
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/pol...85591.html it keeps getting worse
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]
Mario
[deleted]
Mario
[deleted]
Yrrzy
problem is by the time we actually leave, britain will be a remain majority as younger people age into voting and old people die off

the government knows this and while they have to act on the current referendum result, they know the younger people will remember it
God
(Jul 12, 2016 at 10:36 PM)wtl Wrote:

> the people democratically vote to leave the EU (based on lies and misinformation mostly)

> doesn't happen

> political leaders change with no input from the people whatsoever

good system (not)

also a lot of people voted based on the assumption it would mean less officials/politicians voted in undemocratically LOL
God
(Jun 24, 2016 at 3:30 PM)Poxni Wrote:
(Jun 24, 2016 at 3:27 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: British lose right to claim that Americans are dumber
there's always november to look forward to :^)

(Jun 24, 2016 at 7:24 PM)wtl64 Wrote:
(Jun 24, 2016 at 3:27 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: British lose right to claim that Americans are dumber

Ivery embarrassing on our part, we're working to correct this as we speak.

fuck you
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
DrTapeworm
brexit 2: the whiter version
[Image: dinogunz.png]
God
(Nov 9, 2016 at 7:26 AM)DrTapeworm Wrote: brexit 2: the whiter version

lol damn, this is rly deep content
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
CHESHIRE ☯
What the hell is going on up there?
God
(Nov 9, 2016 at 8:48 PM)Cheshire Ψ Wrote: What the hell is going on up there?

the west's Human Instrumentality Project has begun
Yrrzy
the government revealed that they dont actually have the power to enact brexit without the MPs voting for it and people who voted leave are mad becaus, like everything they were promised by the leave campaign, even brexit itself might not happen*

*it almost certainly will but the fact it isnt just an immediate "yes its happening" is pissing the leave voters right off
Aidan
(Nov 9, 2016 at 8:51 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote:

I mustn't run to Canada
I mustn't run to Canada
I mustn't run to Canada
CHESHIRE ☯
(Nov 9, 2016 at 8:51 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote:

[Image: O8PR178.jpg]
Mario
[deleted]
God
http://www.thetowner.com/brexit-bracism/

really great topic on Brexit and racism; i'm sure there's a lot here that carries over to Trumpxit as well.