i have grown too powerful and must be stopped

Agastya
the rally changes are immense. no matter when i can drop one Good Post and rake in hundreds of EX. this is not fair to my fellow posters who are just barely scraping by to afford dropping Feelin' Fab on the occasional posts when I can drop Overreactions everywhere at the drop of a hat.

[Image: uLuUTBJ.png]

the stats do not lie. i have grown too powerful and must be contained. i could keep up with the heavy hitters with a rally of 0.3x. bring it on captain. i'm ready. i'm ready to play Minus World on Hard Mode
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Mario
hard mode should activate higher spell cost, rally goes under 1, but rally cap is raised (or it gains quicker)
Fun With Despair
I discovered the most broken exploit

just get drunk and ask MW for help getting more drunk

instant like 40 levels tbh
3D Player 2010
(Jan 24, 2017 at 1:39 AM)Agastya Wrote: the rally changes are immense. no matter when i can drop one Good Post and rake in hundreds of EX. this is not fair to my fellow posters who are just barely scraping by to afford dropping Feelin' Fab on the occasional posts when I can drop Overreactions everywhere at the drop of a hat.

[Image: uLuUTBJ.png]

the stats do not lie. i have grown too powerful and must be contained. i could keep up with the heavy hitters with a rally of 0.3x. bring it on captain. i'm ready. i'm ready to play Minus World on Hard Mode

I think I will give a "this is gonna be good" reaction instead.
Agastya
[Image: GdW8mAU.jpg]
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Mario
is 3d player like 50 years old
Nabber
we're all old souls inside
3D Player 2010
(Jan 24, 2017 at 1:53 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Please make Agastya a boss so that we can defeat them and ban them

Why would we want to ban such a cool user?
Agastya
(Jan 24, 2017 at 2:00 AM)3D Player 2010 Wrote:
(Jan 24, 2017 at 1:53 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Please make Agastya a boss so that we can defeat them and ban them

Why would we want to ban such a cool user?

so i can come back in season 2 in a surprise upset
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
3D Player 2010
(Jan 24, 2017 at 2:01 AM)Pedigree Wrote: too powerful

not a good reason tbh.
Agastya
Whatcha gonna do with that cart full of rotten tomatoes? You gonna throw 'em at me?

Better make it count. Better make it hurt. Better kill me in one shot
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦