>clicking "Get me outta here!" in the over 18 age check redirects you to MFGG

Beako
i made the situation worse and tried to backpaddel with something like "i w-was only RPing ironically" and then someone responded with the fucktarded "ironic shitposting is still shitposting" meme and i can write a 10 page essay on why irony and sincerity are two different things

me backpaddling was the dumb part though, i should've been like "FUCK YOU GUYS I'M GOING TO FUCK UP YOUR GAME AND REVEAL WHO KIRA IS"

see for me supposedly being evil... and supposedly being a nazi... and supposedly being part of the alt right... and supposedly being a pedo... and supposedly being a racist... and supposedly being a bigot... and supposedly being a misogynist... and supposedly being a troll, i sure am a good person who doesn't fuck up kira games even when i have a golden opportunity

@whoever was involved in that shitty kira game: suck it, i'm more ethical than you
Beako
Drunk
Beako
i'd liked to have autocorrected it to "rhyo and kazzam and yrr and sudo and the shadow administration and uniju's brother and zelma" but it won't fit
kaZaam
i'll be whatever you want me to be pud
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Fun With Despair
(Jan 26, 2017 at 7:26 AM)Beako Wrote: i'd liked to have autocorrected it to "rhyo and kazzam and yrr and sudo and the shadow administration and uniju's brother and zelma" but it won't fit
I am the entire shadow administration personified in one being

the true despair of the negative realm
Beako
(Jan 26, 2017 at 8:13 AM)kazzam Wrote: i'll be whatever you want me to be pud

responded in life chat you're gonna feel like an idiot after reading my response.
mason namedrop me again and i will make your internet life more miserable than the ending to a long running shonen jump manga
i don't know but i'll find a way.
Ifff yoouuu open upp your eeyyyesssss
it's gonna take some time to realizeeee!
over your shoulder something something PICKING YOU UP WHEN YOU'RE DOWN
Aaaahhhh ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Spritanium
(Jan 26, 2017 at 5:39 PM)zelma Wrote: over your shoulder something something PICKING YOU UP WHEN YOU'RE DOWN

Over your shoulder you know that I told you I'll always be pickin you up when you're down
[Image: supercorrect.png]
fucker5
anybody wanna start a the light administration with me
Spritanium
The Drake & Josh theme song should be included in the pre-selected Autoplay choices
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
i hate how unironically good the drake and josh theme is
Beako
(Jan 28, 2017 at 7:40 PM)Pedigree Wrote: the show itself is pretty cringey at times but the music ain't bad

Name one cringey thing about Drake & Josh

Protip: you can't