Spritanium
(Jan 26, 2017 at 4:20 PM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote: GSM is an easier term but it was explicitly coined to include pedophilia so a lot of of people are iffy about it
Well shit I didn't know that.

Pedophilia, alongside any other one-sided exploitative "sexuality", should be treated as an illness. If it involves anything beyond consenting adults then it's not a sexuality, it's a crime
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
(Jan 26, 2017 at 4:26 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I can see how transsexuality is a different enough thing. It feels like a solution opposite to homosexuality, and one that sort of celebrates the male/female gender roles rather than try to abolish them. If we didn't have those roles I wonder if people would feel more comfortable just being themselves without changing their appearance to fit a certain gender. Of course then there are people who just want a penis/vagina instead of what they have by default, which is fine too

Tbh there's a few misconceptions in this

Gender dysphoria is entirely seperate to sexual orientation, who you're attracted to has no bearing on how you feel about your gender identity and body. Being gay doesn't make you want to transition, and transitioning isn't always to straight.

Dysphoria doesn't necessarily keep you within the gender binary either, in fact the existence of other genders is because of dysphoria that puts people outside of it.
Spritanium
Yeah that's true I guess I was thinking of a very specific subset of the trans population
Yrrzy
tbh I always thought transitioning was what gay people all intended to do, and that it was only gay people who did it

was a big part of why I took so long to figure out my own dysphoria
Spritanium
I always wonder about how much easier things would be if we just didn't have genders at all, but humans are naturally inclined to categorize themselves I suppose
Yrrzy
i figure body dysphoria would still occur
Spritanium
Yeah I guess there will always be somebody who wishes they could be different

I hope we get to the point where people can just transfer their consciousness between synthetic bodies, THAT would have to be enough to solve this dilemma
Yrrzy
then u got transhumanists vs biology purists

humans arent very good at this kind of thing
MW has always been gay; if you think it needs to be gayer

you're the gayblem.
Spritanium
MW vibrating butt plug when
Agastya
(Jan 26, 2017 at 5:47 PM)Spritanium Wrote: MW vibrating butt plug when

posts won't be the only things upgrading to great sh*t and perfect sh*t