i'm not paying any of my parking tickets this semester

fuck college parking. and fuck that permit. discuss parking and how it sometimes sucks.
Spritanium
I complained about this before and nobody understood what I was talking about, but I don't give a fuck so im going to complain about it again.

If you back up into parking spaces FUCK YOU. Everybody who likes to do this is also terrible at it, and so I'm stuck sitting in the middle of the road while your dumb ass tries to figure out how to reverse into a parking space.

And what is the benefit? People tell me it makes it easier to drive out of the space. That doesn't change the fact that you took an entire 60 seconds to park in the first place. Let's go over the two possible scenarios:

1) Parking normally, leaving in reverse: You are a normal considerate person. You're able to park in five seconds, and when you're leaving, you won't have a hard time getting somebody to wait for you to back out. While you're backing out, you have the entire goddamn world to turn into, so you don't have to really try to avoid hitting the cars to your sides.

2) Parking in reverse, leaving normally: You should be euthanized. It takes you an hour to find your way into the space because you have to keep adjusting yourself to align your car perfectly with the space you're trying to back into. When you're leaving, wow, you just get to drive right on out! How nifty! Except it's not nifty for the people who were stuck sitting behind you while you put the universe on pause to make life slightly more convenient for you.

God I hate it, and I hate even more that nobody else seems to have a problem with this Mad
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yoshin
You just have really shitty drivers in your area spritey, up here people take 3 minutes most and use their signals
Beako
wtf i hate people who back into parking spaces now
i'm picturing spritey turning red while waiting for someone to reverse park; unfortunately he is a robot so him turning red is most likely an indicator of him getting ready to malfunction and thus blow up and kill everyone even the person attempting to park but he no longer has to wait so that's a plus
Syaxamaphone
If you don't pay your tickets, they'll just send it to a collection agency and it will wreck your credit. Good luck getting literally anything financed.
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
3D Player 2010
(Jan 27, 2017 at 12:04 AM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: If you don't pay your tickets, they'll just send it to a collection agency and it will wreck your credit. Good luck getting literally anything financed.

Whether you agree with these laws or not, this is true, and it is heavily advised that you obey the laws.
T-man
I agree with the law abiding citizens but it's not my life so if you wanna stick it to the man you have my support
Pea
i walk to college and take the bus to go to work
i am not illiterate but just fed up and angsty rn. i mean; hey if i park in campus parking and get a ticket. yo i had it coming. but a church across the street? and y'all right me up for that? no obviously the university must own that lot otherwise why tf but it just gets you heated because you realize on top of debt, fees for the library, and school utilities you also have to pay parking tickets that they are RUTHLESS af with and it keeps the money cycle going. for them.

not to mention parking on my campus at least, is pretty bad. but nah. paying all my tickets at the end of the semester. zelma is a decent human being
sealelement
I agree Spritey holy shit everyone who has ever tried to park in reverse has just wasted my time and it isn't really for any benefit either (I live in LA though so take what you will from that)

(Jan 26, 2017 at 9:50 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
Quote:2) Parking in reverse, leaving normally: You should be euthanized.
Please seek psychiatric help. This is not the first time you've said something this extreme and it worries me.

It's almost like he's exaggerating his reaction a minor day to day annoyance for comedic effect??????????
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
(Jan 26, 2017 at 9:50 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Where the FUCK do you need to be that waiting 60 seconds is unbearable to you?
it's an unnecessary 60 seconds that puts a burden on everyone around them. also, you would be surprised how many people actually do need that time because of something important.

(Jan 26, 2017 at 9:50 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Please seek psychiatric help. This is not the first time you've said something this extreme and it worries me.
You might need this.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
What are jokes
Agastya
(Jan 27, 2017 at 4:55 AM)Spritanium Wrote: What are jokes

Jokes
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Revolver Ocelot
Pedigree's right, guys

Anybody who uses hyperbole is officially the worst, as recognized by Everyone In The Universe Ever, and should be hung in front of an audience whilst being shot, given a lethal injection, and exposed to deadly amounts of nuclear radiation
You're pretty good.
Spritanium
Upon further consideration space-backers shouldn't be euthanized, they should be disemboweled by a fire poker while suspended by a blimp above a crowd of angry drivers Mischievous
rtsmarty
i don't want to repeat myself