cool that this is still the most smokin thread on this board really cool thanks for the support for weed potheads
Shroomguy
LFG to fight some of the spoopy ones with

as in I'm lookin for GREEN WATCH OUT Y'ALL
The Beef Baron
Rotten Jack
[Image: pumpkin_bong.jpg]
Yoshin

I've had Lanark County Homegrown, best weed in Canada
Roxxorz Your Boxxorz
fresh out so getting drunk, that cool
T-man

>the day after you run out and you already scraped your shit

[Image: latest?cb=20150201200854]
T-man

>the first hit of a bowl in two weeks

Duuude
Yoshin
My harvest turned out great this year, and my seed plant has been productive as well
How'd yours go @Spritanium
Beako
we're not very fair to apps. We participate or rather force them to participate in our will but we never ask the app what it wants to do. instead of giving them the free choice in the matter of how to live out their lives which obviously would be null because nobody with half a brain wants to do anything to fight with the universe The app lives out existence following our orders no matter how terrible disaster us or disgusting they maybe. The app can only follow directions as it has only been programmed with the functioning of following directions as a capability. I don't know if I can use the apps anymore knowing that they might not like what they have to see when I use the Internet
Shedinja
[Image: ZQiGYVc.jpg]

here's hoping my first attempt is a healthy female
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Beako
Who would win in a fight and hippopotamus or a bear? what if you collected the animals and made ones of similar sizes fight each other? my friend said to specify for some reason that this is only a video game idea
Aidan
bear would have better combo potential (launchers, assists etc) so i'm inclined to say she'd win, but the hippo probably has armor on her attacks idk
Aidan
how much prep time does the hippo have
Shedinja

>tfw your plant demands a taste of natural light, but you happen to live among other mexicans and black ppl

[Image: rkP3qgB.jpg]
[Image: 4VDh6um.jpg]
T-man
(Dec 18, 2016 at 9:01 PM)Perro Wrote: >tfw your plant demands a taste of natural light, but you happen to live among other mexicans and black ppl

we all know what he meant by this but what did he mean by this?
Shedinja
shit might get jacked yo
Yrrzy
[Image: C1GR7tGXcAURNoM.jpg]
hollywood sign today
Spritanium
(Dec 12, 2016 at 12:27 PM)Yoshin Wrote: My harvest turned out great this year, and my seed plant has been productive as well
How'd yours go @Spritanium
Shit got destroyed by budworms
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Shroomguy
I think it’s time to revive this Very Important Thread

In the year of our lord, Twenty Twenty and One, the weed plant we all know and enjoy has undergone many changes. Not the plant itself, but our access to it.

I’ve been using these 4-5mg gummies and they’re mad good. Gets me nice and toasty. Trying to cut back on actually smoking as much given the current climate and my own health.

The bottom line though is that it’s some good shit.
The Beef Baron
Yrrzy
whens it gonna be legal here