Stirling
also it fueled an industry that was damaging the paper monopolies meanwhile them mex eye cans used it ! ! !
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Two_Finger
I don't mind weed but some people are just stupid in relation to it
one example is someone I know insists that "it's not a drug, it's medicine!"
among other stupid shit
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]
Spritanium
Only difference between a drug and a medicine is a prescription
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
i dont like straight-edge people's insistance on calling it ~just a drug~ to try to belittle it's impact. seems like some weird way to excuse yourself from trying
kaZaam
and it does help a lot of people but it's not a pill and people who use it are dumb or something so i guess it's not a medicine
Two_Finger
most modern medicines are drugs anyways so I just think it's stupid to try to justify taking a drug by aserting that it's medicine
kaZaam
ya it's kinda dumb but if there's no real distinction between drug/medicine then why be bothered at all
greatspaceadventure
It's a whole thing, yo. I useta do it nearly daily in college, but i think that's not healthy so i don't do it anymore.
Shroomguy
I did just yesterday (And drank at the same time) which was not a fun combo in the end.
The Beef Baron
kaZaam
ya a lot of people say that but i alw liked the weedcohol cocktail unl its something weird like absinthe or someth
T-man
pickin up 2nite, gon git blazed
Spritanium
(Jun 26, 2016 at 10:24 PM)Kazaam Wrote: ya a lot of people say that but i alw liked the weedcohol cocktail unl its something weird like absinthe or someth

Can't beat some good herb and a glass of whiskey Quite
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
I occasionally enjoy alcohol, but I vastly prefer weed. Every time I drink I don't necessarily get hungover but I feel like 95% the next day and it bugs the shit out of me.
kaZaam
i dont get hangovers at all and at first it was cool but now it just weirds me out. mayb i sleep too much??
Yoshin
[Image: Kpp83VM.jpg]
kaZaam
#JustStraightEdgeThings

realtalk though i knew a guy so hc he'd use taquila for bong water (tastes like DICK ripping btw) and then would fucking down it once he was done w a bowl. and whats even more nanas is that he'd pack like three more and fill it again for ebery bowl. idk how he's not dead yet
God
i used to do a fsir bit of weed but now i havent smoked it in over a year. i wouldnt say no to it if it was offered to me again, but right now i'm in a really great sober headspace and don't think i can gain much from psychedelics right now.

has anyone ever watched pan's labyrinth whilst high? i did but i cant remember anythinf lmao
kaZaam
yea thats kinda how im feeling rn. like i still smoke weed occasional, just don't own any yknow. i limit myself to only drugging @ nightime too cause i fuckin hate when you plan wrong and have to do shit intox, it's alw really awkward and uncomfortable unl it's like xanax or something but that just creates dependency. shit's why i havent popped at all in like 3 yrs.

and besides all that, night drugging p much gets rid of the whole addiction thing since they never become a thing that gets in the way of your active life

shiet i havent seen that movie at all. should prob get on that
T-man
Shroomguy
I just found out a close family friend of ours grows so I may be getting shwifty more often lol
The Beef Baron