Null
T-man
The current plan for the alert sound is to have a bunch you can choose from. Maybe your suggestion will make the cut ;)
Spritanium
We really need to put a Beta label somewhere. But 8.5/10 for an unfinished version is p nice
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
Yeah, as more people started coming over and this started to become the active Minus World the fact that we're still in development seems to have gotten lost in the excitement. There's still a lot of stuff we want to implement and refine as we go.
kaZaam
is there an eta for nonbeta
T-man
Spritey's been working on the spells and that's the last major thing that needs done.
kaZaam
good sh*p
Spritanium
Off the top of my head:

- Spells (simple ones to start)
- Profile fixes
- Removing all traces of PMs
- A light theme and a green theme at least
- Make sure all alerts work the way they're supposed to
- Add all badges (ideally remade in SVG, does anyone want to do this?)
- @T-man's banner
- Banners for other themes maybe?
- Test warns and bans, possibly add HP hearts for personal viewing only
- Cropping for profile cover images
- Profile theme songs

Then we can launch with a bang. We could get this all done before August if a few people want to chip in
kaZaam
neat but didnt most of us agree that warn/ban healthbars are a bad idea
kaZaam
also is there an option for custom banners somewhere in the cp or is that indev still
Spritanium
(Jun 24, 2016 at 9:53 PM)Kazaam Wrote: also is there an option for custom banners somewhere in the cp or is that indev still

It's in there somewhere but I need to revamp the whole edit profile page
kaZaam
yea i couldnt find it but i couldnt find the change un button the first time i looked so im prob just stupid
T-man
The hearts would only be visible to you.

And yeah, you can add a banner to your profile right now, it's hidden in the CP somewhere, I think the same place you edit your profile.
kaZaam
i mean just using health at all and basing your status on how much ~mod-approved health~ you have left and not something more case-by-case and community involved. seems a bit too automated or someword like that
T-man
No one else can see your health.

It's a very basic 3-strike system and will be handled on a case by case basis.

Hearts will recharge.
Mario
[deleted]
Draku
the 3-strike system for minor offenses was already in use and i'm actually more in favor of it at this point despite initially hating the concept, making it more clear when action will be taken and having a system that everyone 100% knows about is a positive considering how people still seem to be confused about how bans get handled.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
well w.e if it was technically in use anyway. still not sure about it though
T-man
It's honestly more of a cosmetic thing to fit the feel of a videogamey forum. I doubt moderation will be effected in any tangible way by their inclusion.
Spritanium
My thinking was that we'd adjust the warning/banning methodology a bit - only Blood Posts would affect the HP meter, any other rule breaks would be handled by a simple warn + hidden post, but only flaming could actually get you banned