Lucky Lotus 6 - Online Radio Event

Pea
fb event - listen here

huge electronic radio event running 4 days thru. lots of genres you may or may not know of have a listen.

day 1 just ended or so but tune in tomorrow (6am EST) for more
Two_Finger
oh goody, haven't listened to one of these kinda things in a few years
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]
Pea
day 2 started wow!!
Pea
with every lucky lotus there's an album that comes with it. 41 new electronic tracks, have a listen
Stirling
whoa, this is actually neat
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Pea
the event ended, but theres a bunch of djs uploading their mixes on soundcloud and whatnot. i'll post a compilation of must listens whenever i can
Pea
that was actually pretty quick but here we go

4 days and a plethora of genres were played. if you've never had a peep at the scene and want to listen to something (albeit it's mostly rave-esque) new, i'll link to some sets i've enjoyed a bunch, plus some recommendations for the sake of variety. i usually download sets elsewhere but at this point it's more of an "unauthorized" download so i won't link 'em here. up to you to find 'em. these sets are always fun to listen to on my way to college and back home since it's like a 45 minute walk so if you need something to make your trips less boring have a listen!

• KARATECHNO played a whole hour of what is usually called nerdcore. its this rave-esque techno/breaks genre that i dont hear very often but it's really great to listen to.
  • amensister combines bass, juke, footwork and schranz together in this jam packed set. work those feet!
  • Thanatos plays some DnB and jungle-esque tracks for some chill but still danceable moments. his sets from previous events were mindblowing to me so if you ever find those have a listen
  • S3RL is a prominent figure in the anime hardcore scene. he works up some UK hardcore and a bit of Happy Hardcore which is weird because he usually just plays his tunes for 90% of his sets. only recommending because maybe you want something more mainstream to listen to. yes, he does attract nightcore kiddies
  • Shimotsukei vs Plasmadancer. Shimotsukei is the event organizer and this duo plays freeform for an hour. Think trance but with a more intense feel
  • Zovi remixed the original pokerap for 30 minutes. beedrills ensue
  • コンシャスTHOUGHTS. obligatory future funk
  • Noizenecio plays a lot of hardcore. its good, listen to it.
  • Lolistyle Gabberz because anime. breakcore, hardtek and frenchcore if you enjoy complicated beats
  • meme clusterfuck
  • Illumize vs Malphas. Industrial Hardcore and Hardstyle. good mix
  • Shimotsukei's 10 hour funkot afterparty mix. i stood up listening to it from 11pm to 9am and it was fucking nuts i actually danced. that set alone was basically day 5

oh and solarbear. i forgot. he does chiptune