The Minus World Podcast Ep.1: The Plot of One Piece

except despair. fuck YOU despair. put some respeck on my name. it's mr. dipshit overlord pussy-slayer95 to you. fuckin nerd.
Fun With Despair
(Feb 8, 2017 at 6:14 AM)zelma Wrote: except despair. fuck YOU despair. put some respeck on my name. it's mr. dipshit overlord pussy-slayer95 to you. fuckin nerd.
i will be absolutely sure to refer to you by that exact name in every future episode
Beako
Can I guest star in an episode pretty please? I promise I wouldn't be an unfunny monotone autist like in episode zero. Uguu!

Well I can't promise I won't be unfunny but I'll emote more. I'd say "and I won't interrupt you guys" but blame Fids for leaving my audio twice as loud as his and Elyk's in the recording instead of normalizing it during post production. Also blame Elyk and Fids for acting nervous throughout the entire recording. Peeved
Fun With Despair
(Feb 8, 2017 at 7:12 AM)Beatorisu Wrote: Can I guest star in an episode pretty please? I promise I wouldn't be an unfunny monotone autist like in episode zero. Uguu!

Well I can't promise I won't be unfunny but I'll emote more. I'd say "and I won't interrupt people" but blame Fids for leaving my audio twice as loud as his and Elyk's in the recording instead of normalizing it during post production. Also blame Elyk and Fids for acting nervous throughout the entire recording. Peeved
Maaaaaybe going forward at some point sure

although no matter what you'll never be as loud as Agastya and his tendency to unleash violent shrieking into the microphone
Beako
Plus you have plenty enough fake internet toughguy confidence to prevent me from interrupting you guys anyway. Cute
Fun With Despair
(Feb 8, 2017 at 7:16 AM)Beatorisu Wrote: Plus you have plenty enough fake internet toughguy confidence to prevent me from interrupting you guys anyway. Cute
if by internet toughguy you mean weird autist then yeah I got you covered fam
Beako
(Feb 8, 2017 at 7:18 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Feb 8, 2017 at 7:16 AM)Beatorisu Wrote: Plus you have plenty enough fake internet toughguy confidence to prevent me from interrupting you guys anyway. Cute
IMO you basically sound like a more confident version of Mister Metokur... despite the fact that he's American and you're Canadian... and you don't do that weird drawly thing he does where he puts weird emphasis on the "ch" and the "sh" sounds... and you don't sound like you're gargling semen when you make "ah" vowel sounds like he does.

Also as a side note people keep saying that you were the only one with a distinguishable voice but the other voice I could tell apart from the others was Yoshin's. The rest of you sounded like clones, but your voices didn't sound bad. Maybe after a few episodes I'll be able to start telling you guys apart, if no one leaves the initial cast.
Fun With Despair
(Feb 8, 2017 at 7:24 AM)Beatorisu Wrote:
(Feb 8, 2017 at 7:18 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
IMO you basically sound like a more confident version of Mister Metokur... despite the fact that he's American and you're Canadian... and you don't do that weird drawly thing he does where he puts weird emphasis on the "ch" and the "sh" sounds... and you don't sound like you're gargling semen when you make "ah" vowel sounds like he does.

Also as a side note people keep saying that you were the only one with a distinguishable voice but the other voice I could tell apart from the others was Yoshin's. The rest of you sounded like clones, but your voices didn't sound bad.
People always assume that I'm american for some reason by voice. I dunno what that really means for pronunciation though or why that's the case.

Two's mic sucked, Draku's mic sucked, and Agastya's mic sucked because he was yelling into it

Most of that has been fixed besides Two, who I think is going to get a better one too before the next episode. I believe there should be more audible differences then.
Pedigree
Lil Bitch here! Great podcast, yo!
Beako
I didn't notice anything bad about the audio quality itself but I'm not really an expert at detecting that sort of thing. I didn't know poor audio quality could make people sound the same. Wat

I have a pretty okay mic myself I think. (The reason that my vocals sound bad in that stupid Emoji video I made is because it was the middle of the night at my Dad's house and I didn't bring my mic; I recorded my vocals in his echoey bathroom with my iPhone.)

Good to hear you guys are getting better mics though. Maybe if the MW podcast becomes popular Grin enough to where you can make a reasonable amount of money monetizing the YouTube channel you could get one of those DJ switchboard things and everypony else can get $500 microphones.
Spritanium
@Fun With Despair are you joseph delage or do you just sound exactly like him
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Fun With Despair
(Feb 8, 2017 at 9:58 AM)Spritanium Wrote: @Fun With Despair are you joseph delage or do you just sound exactly like him
gonna be honest, I don't hear it, but his voice sounds pretty okay and hes famous-ish so I'm gonna take the compliment and answer with a solid maybe
Yoshin
(Feb 8, 2017 at 6:13 AM)zelma Wrote: "i like the miku games..."

great ep. you all have really manly voices not at all like the nerds i expected ya to sound like. gr8 keep it up guys!

cool thanks I guess
i take it back because you dont believe yourself