Pedigree
Like I said in the Slack, the post is covered in popup ads that you have to close to see it.

Some options:
A. Only the poster's progress is saved like Whoops!
B. Pay a good shit to remove the ads.
C. A rare consumable item called "Ad-block" can be used to remove the ads from any single post.

I really like the combination of A and C personally.
Agastya
when you say 'pay a good shit' does this mean you pay a good shit to the caster or to the post because if the latter it turns into a weird alternative to stick around

in a good way

would probably want to school it pepperoni then though
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Pedigree
Ideally it would go to the caster now that I think about it, hadn't until you mentioned it.

I'll leave that up to everyone else to decide.

I personally like the idea of having to pay the caster to get rid of their ads but it could also work as a less annoying version of stick around by awarding the poster. Unfortunately if that were the case I don't think it'd work as a Salty spell.
Squirty_da_squid
I have ad block installed. Would that be a problem with this? Hehe. What about instead of adds just have Billy Mays come out and give you a fright.
Agastya
if you good sh*t the caster then it disables the ads permanently for you but if you good sh*t the poster it disables the ads for the next user that views the post so they can pay it forward by dropping good sh*ts down until the post has like 35 and nobody on the forum can see the ads
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Pedigree
I think that's an interesting idea too
Syaxamaphone
If this becomes a thing, we should make it so forum members can design the ads
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Agastya
have them link to posts that have frame that sh*t casted on them

then you can keep it salty since you're wanting people to go read good posts instead
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
mit
can one of the ads be the fhqwhgads ad from that one computer crash sbemail

i wonder if im remembering this wrong but im pretty sure theres one sbemail with a fhqwhgads ad

EDIT: it was on one of the main pages
[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
Beako
I like it.
Spritanium
Great minds think alike; a similar idea has been planned for a few months now and it'll be included in Season 2 as AdFlock Minus

EDIT: oh this was already in Resolved Suggestions? Oh well
[Image: supercorrect.png]