People who punch Nazis are just as bad as Nazis

Agastya
don't worry we'll talk about punching nazis in the next podcast episode
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
HylianDev
why the fuck are we talking about politics?

this thread was supposed to be for people to make fun of the way we talk about politics

apparently this site is fucking unable to shitpost because this was a shitposting topic lmfao
Agastya
Shrug
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Spritanium
[Image: MNyvr4.gif]
[Image: supercorrect.png]
geno7
anyone in this thread smoke weed
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Spritanium
Duuude
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
(Feb 10, 2017 at 8:39 AM)Pedigree Wrote: I don't want you to shut up, I want you to stop lashing out at people for no fucking reason. I'm not the only one who's noticed.
yea ik there's other people who want me to shut up
(Feb 10, 2017 at 8:39 AM)Pedigree Wrote: You can try to explain it away as my own personal issues and make up shit about what kind of ideology you think I follow but I don't have to accept it.
me neither
(Feb 10, 2017 at 9:22 AM)Pedigree Wrote: For the record, no it shouldn't have been a big deal. This thread was created as a self-satire shitpost and instead of treating it as such, you brought the discourse from the locked Nazi thread into it and just had to throw the patented kazz-sarcazz in too.
woh i responded to loaded sarcasm from Giant Loser with a bit of sarcasm scuse me wont do it again. but ffs even Giant Loser himself saw what i mean. the only reason im still here is because you can't own that you misunderstood this one shitty post i made. what's your deal?
(Feb 10, 2017 at 9:22 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Perhaps the most frustrating thing about it is that while you look down upon us from your political high horse and regurgitate those same bullet points you've already made that serve only to push your personal agendas, it's never your fault. You try to twist everything around so that it is the other party that looks like the shitter and that you were provoked. If that doesn't work, you literally make shit up about the other person and keep repeating it in every reply thereafter. Kinda like when you tell people what their ideologies are or that they have some personal issue with you.
or mayb i really just was provoked and youre just wasting yours and my time with more made-up text
(Feb 10, 2017 at 9:22 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Guess what? I don't fucking know you. I don't have reason to have a personal issue with you. I'm annoyed with you at best and I don't even expect you to give a shit what I've got to say...
same.
(Feb 10, 2017 at 9:22 AM)Pedigree Wrote: After all you followed me into the IRC to "patch things up" a few days ago and then left the moment I started to tell my side of the story, with you making sure to get that last word in. An op got onto me for that drama, by the way.
lol "last word in" you mean me saying like "i was actually trying trying to make up but w.e" and then leaving? ffs you were acting like i was harassing you or some shit wtf else was i supposed to do? was this just more disingenuity from you to get me to shut up? jfc mayb the reason i kept posting the whole lol mayb when you stop acting like me having an opinion is some kind of personal problem thing is because that is exactly what you fucking do
(Feb 10, 2017 at 9:22 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Even so, I do have respect for you when you're not acting like everyone's an alt-right loon.
(Feb 10, 2017 at 9:22 AM)you in this same post Wrote: You can try to explain it away as my own personal issues and make up shit about what kind of ideology you think I follow but I don't have to accept it.
i know youre all liberals lol. im not as dumb as you want to pretend i am.
(Feb 10, 2017 at 9:22 AM)Pedigree Wrote: I feel like there are plenty of other platforms where political discourse is appropriate, but we just want to cast spells and shitpost. In hindsight, this thread really wasn't that great an idea HylianDev.
please. youre clearly not upset abt political discourse in general. ffs it's what like half the dupes made have been used for. youre just mad about my kind of political discourse because you don't want to read it. pls stop this fake neutral attitude just in general. pls just stop in general.
kaZaam
(Feb 9, 2017 at 9:49 PM)A Giant Loser With Dumb Opinions Wrote: Antifa is the best thing to happen to this country in history and they definitely should not be classified as a terrorist organization.

this tote wasn't starting anything. nope. tote my fault. tote started the political discourse.

this isn't about discouraging political discourse. it's about silencing political discourse you don't like and pretending the stuff you do like isn't discourse at all.
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
HylianDev
I'm silencing your political discourse

because this topic is not political

do I have to start a new one?

actually yeah could someone lock this if it seems appropriate? is that a thing that you guys do much of here
kaZaam
stop acting like i started this shit tho
Mille Marteaux
Considering T-Man was in this thread and then talked about how Minus World isn't a good place to talk about political discourse in a parody of a locked thread, then proceeded to not lock it despite it being nearly 80 posts in, I think the innate desire for beef is overriding any desire to properly moderate.
HylianDev
(Feb 10, 2017 at 6:43 PM)kaZaam Wrote: stop acting like i started this shit tho

quote me where I directly addressed you or said you did lmao

you can't

because you made that the fuck up

and you're just a talking vaporwave hand so you don't know any better

awaiting a lock
kaZaam
yea youre right
HylianDev
I'm silencing everybody's political discourse

gulag for you motherfucker
T-man
(Feb 10, 2017 at 6:50 PM)HylianDev Wrote: awaiting a lock
[Image: giphy.gif]

(Feb 10, 2017 at 6:44 PM)Mille Marteaux Wrote: Considering T-Man was in this thread and then talked about how Minus World isn't a good place to talk about political discourse in a parody of a locked thread, then proceeded to not lock it despite it being nearly 80 posts in, I think the innate desire for beef is overriding any desire to properly moderate.
cut me some slack my dude