People who punch Nazis are just as bad as Nazis

HylianDev
(Feb 9, 2017 at 10:27 PM)A Giant Loser With Dumb Opinions Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2017 at 10:25 PM)HylianDev Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2017 at 10:18 PM)kaZaam Wrote: "don b political but heres some politics" ie "let me get the last word in. pls shut up"

and i wasnt disputing the definition of terrorism

you were disputing that antifa are terrorists. They fit the definition basically word for word

He's saying antifa can't be ineffectual hippies because the people calling them hippies also call them terrorists. You literally can't have it both ways, it's a complete and total contradiction.

Just because a hippie decides to censor people in the name of anti-fascism and burn buildings down doesn't make them a terrorist.

I thought this was demonlemon and took this post seriously wow
fucker5
im gay
🍆 Lover
hi, gay, im dad
[Image: diwiue.png]

still a cuck tho
Yoshin
T-man
(Feb 9, 2017 at 11:05 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: does anyone even care anymore about any of this

here's an idea

this is a dumb forum for idiots, so stop talking about some stupid political shit no one care about and post more dumb fun shit instead

jesus christ, both hyliandev AND all the stupid fucks arguing with him, do you seriously have nothing better to do?

I agree. The Nazi thread was locked for a reason.
Fun With Despair
stop.
Fun With Despair
if you dupe spam more i'm revoking your potential podcast privileges young man
Pea
if u think about it godwins law was applied on the very first post of the thread
HylianDev
(Feb 10, 2017 at 1:25 AM)Donald Trump Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2017 at 1:21 AM)Pea Wrote: if u think about it godwins law was applied on the very first post of the thread

[Image: RAF447j.png]

I hate myself for laughing

I will now leave MW in disgrace for laughing at a puddin post
multiple mason accounts are both the worst thing to happen ever and the worst thing to happen ever.
kaZaam
(Feb 9, 2017 at 10:52 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2017 at 10:31 PM)kaZaam Wrote: never have an idea a person on a mario forum doesn't understand. got it.

didn't you use to be the chillest person on this forum?

now all you do is bitch, go back to being cool and collected

lol mayb when you stop acting like me having an opinion is some kind of personal problem.
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Pedigree
you can have an opinion without treating everyone who disagrees with you like they're beneath you yo
kaZaam
stop acting like me having an opinion is some kind of personal problem.
kaZaam
guy trying to shoehorn me into some weak archetype so i shut up is telling me im condescending jfc
Pedigree
Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel like you're fighting the seven demons of hell and not just alienating people who used to think you were cool.

I don't have a problem with your opinions, I have a problem with you bitching everywhere you go about irrelevant shit on a community you tried to downplay as just a Mario forum to make other people feel small.
kaZaam
yeah i get it i'm cool as long as i shut up.

& wtf am i not a part of this community now? any sort of downplaying i did is explicitly downplaying myself moreso than anyone else. talk about trying to alienate people lol. like sorry you misunderstood my post. the only reason i even brought up the mario forum thing is because you were acting like me having an opinion was some kind of personal problem over shit that shouldnt have been a big deal or a deal at all in the first place. f u c k m e
Pedigree
I don't want you to shut up, I want you to stop lashing out at people for no fucking reason. I'm not the only one who's noticed.

You can try to explain it away as my own personal issues and make up shit about what kind of ideology you think I follow but I don't have to accept it.
Pedigree
For the record, no it shouldn't have been a big deal. This thread was created as a self-satire shitpost and instead of treating it as such, you brought the discourse from the locked Nazi thread into it and just had to throw the patented kazz-sarcazz in too.

Perhaps the most frustrating thing about it is that while you look down upon us from your political high horse and regurgitate those same bullet points you've already made that serve only to push your personal agendas, it's never your fault. You try to twist everything around so that it is the other party that looks like the shitter and that you were provoked. If that doesn't work, you literally make shit up about the other person and keep repeating it in every reply thereafter. Kinda like when you tell people what their ideologies are or that they have some personal issue with you.

Guess what? I don't fucking know you. I don't have reason to have a personal issue with you. I'm annoyed with you at best and I don't even expect you to give a shit what I've got to say... After all you followed me into the IRC to "patch things up" a few days ago and then left the moment I started to tell my side of the story, with you making sure to get that last word in. An op got onto me for that drama, by the way.

Even so, I do have respect for you when you're not acting like everyone's an alt-right loon. I feel like there are plenty of other platforms where political discourse is appropriate, but we just want to cast spells and shitpost. In hindsight, this thread really wasn't that great an idea HylianDev.
HylianDev
(Feb 10, 2017 at 7:51 AM)Pedigree Wrote: you can have an opinion without treating everyone who disagrees with you like they're beneath you yo

I'm not in this argument but

Definitely this ^^
T-man
(Feb 10, 2017 at 9:22 AM)Pedigree Wrote: I feel like there are plenty of other platforms where political discourse is appropriate, but we just want to cast spells and shitpost. In hindsight, this thread really wasn't that great an idea HylianDev.
This basically sums up my feelings on the subject. I don't feel that Minus World is well equipped to tackle these issues; There are people who take these issues very seriously and there are people who just wanna have fun being snarky and using wacky effects. These kinds of discussions are always gonna be a shit show when these groups collide.