>the discord cabal wants to cripple the dupe feature because of the way i use it

Beako
(Feb 10, 2017 at 4:10 PM)Spritanium Wrote: As for "shaming into submission" that's kind of just how a community works, if everyone thinks you're being annoying and lets you know it then you're inclined to tone it down.
holy fucking shit that's fucking ludicrous

no

no

no

no

no

no

no

fuck

that

idiotic

shit
HylianDev
puddin has freedom of speech you fucks
Spritanium
(Feb 10, 2017 at 6:38 PM)Puddin Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2017 at 4:10 PM)Spritanium Wrote: As for "shaming into submission" that's kind of just how a community works, if everyone thinks you're being annoying and lets you know it then you're inclined to tone it down.
holy fucking shit that's fucking ludicrous
Why
[Image: supercorrect.png]
HylianDev
(Feb 10, 2017 at 7:05 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2017 at 6:40 PM)HylianDev Wrote: puddin has freedom of speech you fucks
I can't tell if you're joking, but if not you really need to understand something

Bad things happening to you after you say whatever you want doesn't mean your free speech has been infringed

I'm completely joking

yeah ik I was just saying that violence is never acceptable outside of the context of self-defense to prevent an imminent or currently-happening specific act of violence on yourself
Spritanium
OK move along then, I was 50/50 on whether you were making a joke Jokes
Spritanium
Anyway you can say/do whatever you want within the rules, and people can respond to you however they want within the rules. Not sure why suddenly we're having this discussion about the ethics of people expressing their annoyance

Someone can say you're annoying and you can keep right on doing the annoying thing. There's nothing stopping you apart from a desire to fit in (which you may or may not have). That's all I'm saying
Pedigree
That's not what you were saying. You literally told him he should be inclined to change his behavior if enough people complain LOL
Spritanium
(Feb 10, 2017 at 7:13 PM)Pedigree Wrote: That's not what you were saying. You literally told him he should be inclined to change his behavior if enough people complain LOL
[Image: izvfuq.PNG]

If he cares about how he's viewed in public, then yes, he'll be inclined to change his behavior. He doesn't have to.
Beako
on mobile now dont feel like getting

>why
why is it ludicrous for people to fake their personality to appease other people? i think we already have had this discusssion and we disagree on such a fundamental ethical level that i don't think any amount of intellectual discourse is going to change your mind

>Bad things happening to you after you say whatever you want doesn't mean your free speech has been infringed

yeah people love to reapeat this talking point in situations where it doesn't apply. minus world is a private website, i'm not trying to claim i have free speech here, but i am going to say as much as i'm allowed to say

also ftr that premise is pretty weak when talking about freedom of speech in the united states

>they can take my house

>they can take my job

>they can expell me from universities

>they can sue me

>but as long as i'm not being put in jail my free speech isn't being violated

>even if CPS busts down the door and takes away my wife's son

thay xkcd comic sure was epic though XD
HylianDev
why are we still arguing

I guess I should've expected negativity from a place called MINUS world

Jokes
Spritanium
@Puddin But you're not being forced to fake your personality. You can act however you want and it's not against the rules. Consequently people can make posts or threads expressing their annoyance at your behavior, and that's not against the rules either. I'm sorry if I'm upsetting you I just really don't understand what it is you're upset about

Quote:also ftr that premise is pretty weak when talking about freedom of speech in the united states

>they can take my house

>they can take my job

>they can expell me from universities

>they can sue me

>but as long as i'm not being put in jail my free speech isn't being violated

>even if CPS busts down the door and takes away my wife's son

Yes this all sounds very reasonable

It's not your constitutional right to have your current job, or rent your current residence, or be enrolled in your current school
Fun With Despair
the podcast thing was a joke by the way

late but I just figured I would throw it out there
Beako

>I'm sorry if I'm upsetting you

>people think i'm upset

LOL

why are you inserting emotions into my posts?

as i mentioned about 50 times already in this thread i'm freaking out because of ~take social cues or we're going to force our will on you~

people are free to criticize me all they want but when it becomes ~if our critique doesn't change your mind we'll change the mw rules to force you to fall in line~

i used this metaphor in the discord of mw being this giant laboratory with lights and alarms and switches with a giant LED that sometimes switches to "puddin is having fun" whenenver a new feature is implimented at which point an alarm goes off and a bunch of mw users who are complaining about something i'm doing (picture them as the "mine mine mine mine" seagulls from captain nemo) are pecking at the mw staff who are frantically running around pushing buttons and pulling levers trying to make the "puddin is having fun" alarm stop sirening
Beako
"It's your constitutional right to have your current job, or rent your current residence, or be enrolled in your current school," things puddin NEVER fucking said or implied, 2017

you sure showed that strawman though
HylianDev
is minus world a democracy?

I vote we ban puddin
Beako

>the podcast thing was a joke by the way

>late but I just figured I would throw it out there

doesn't matter if it was a joke or serious it falls into that hivemind thing i'm complaining about
Beako

>is minus world a democracy?

>I vote we ban puddin

another quality post by hyliandev
Pedigree
"~if our critique doesn't change your mind we'll change the mw rules to force you to fall in line~"

This literally only happened because you told staff members you wouldn't stop unless they added it to the rules.

Nobody is saying to add a rule against Mason's dupes.
Beako

>tfw i have the balls to standup against an army of people who disagree with me

this is like bukkake but instead of semen i'm getting covered in bad opinions
geno7
anyone in this thread smoke weed
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]