Agastya
you have no idea how relieved i am to see you posting a status update

does your brother understand the magnitude of what they did
did they even have anything to say
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
kaZaam
ok youre not dead im not gonna lose it but yeah thats fucked. i mean as long as you give your body the chance to regulate its temp youll prob be ok but damn dude you really brushed it there. glad af you made it

idk what to tell you abt your brother. he fuckin owes you thats for sure
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Yoshin
(Feb 11, 2017 at 9:28 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Holy shit. This entire thing is so fucked up, but AI think the most fucked up thing is that the urgent care clinic only gave you blankets when you said you had frostbite.

Yeah that was the fucking worst

(Feb 11, 2017 at 9:34 PM)Agastya Wrote: does your brother understand the magnitude of what they did
did they even have anything to say

He really doesn't understand at all. All he keeps saying is sorry and nothing else.

(Feb 11, 2017 at 9:38 PM)kaZaam Wrote: ok youre not dead im not gonna lose it but yeah thats fucked. i mean as long as you give your body the chance to regulate its temp youll prob be ok but damn dude you really brushed it there. glad af you made it

Thanks
kaZaam
i mean if he didnt understand the urgency itfp hes clearly got some responsibility problems to work thru
Fun With Despair
I think he has some serious issues if he can't figure out why this is so bad
Beako
This is absolutely terrifying. Sad
Demonlemon
shit

glad you're alive at least
If life gives you lemons... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!
[Image: nYwGTpS.png] [Image: 3fIS5XJ.gif]
Reference Humanoid reference Photobucket has sold out, so just take my word
on it that I have every pic anyone ever made for me, lovingly saved on 3 separate
harddrives
Yrrzy
i just keep thinking imagine if hed really died and how poor taste this thread would be
Agastya
(Feb 11, 2017 at 11:01 PM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote: i just keep thinking imagine if hed really died and how poor taste this thread would be
honestly

[Image: 3Dmfeq4.png]

it's a miracle
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Fun With Despair
(Feb 11, 2017 at 11:03 PM)Agastya Wrote:
(Feb 11, 2017 at 11:01 PM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote: i just keep thinking imagine if hed really died and how poor taste this thread would be
honestly

[Image: 3Dmfeq4.png]

it's a miracle
I don't know which chat this was from but I just now remembered the fucking apartment and I can't stop laughing even though it was a dark time
Agastya
humor is how we cope

(i relayed the story to a friend and that's what they had to say about it)
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Yoshin
I'm not gonna lie, part of me really wanted to fall asleep, I was cold and hurting and that would've ended it all. Sitting there on the apartment stairs waiting on the ambulance was hell, and falling asleep would have been faster
kaZaam

yea i was kinda avoiding making jokes because of that. like i was legit freaking out
Pea
man last night was some sh*t
T-man
your brother is a major league dipshit and im glad you're still with us my man
Stargazing
Fuck dude, there were so many factors there that could have just ended it. Glad everything aligned correctly, I would hate to have to know that you ended up dying.
what the h*ck is this?????
Yoshin
I really don't know what to say
Thank you all.
Especially thanks to those who stuck around in voice and talked with me
ProtoTroid-13
It's good to hear that you're okay, man. Keep going on strong.
Elyk
(Feb 11, 2017 at 9:28 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Feb 11, 2017 at 8:53 PM)Yoshin Wrote: I'm uh, not really ok. This has fucked up my cold tolerance.(Like I feel cold in my room here and its +25c) My brother has a week left here, then he's going to a care program that's gonna help him find a place to live. The nurses said if I called any later that would be it.
Holy shit. This entire thing is so fucked up, but I think the most fucked up thing is that the urgent care clinic only gave you blankets when you said you had frostbite.
Isn't this what you're supposed to do? Going straight to warm water could result in shock.
Stargazing
Also, ask your brother to make it up to you in a way that means it. Like, maybe a new game, or a visit to the movies, or whatever else helps.
what the h*ck is this?????