Yoshin
I'm not sure there's much he can do to make up for almost killing me
Fun With Despair
(Feb 12, 2017 at 2:09 AM)Elyk Wrote:
(Feb 11, 2017 at 9:28 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Feb 11, 2017 at 8:53 PM)Yoshin Wrote: I'm uh, not really ok. This has fucked up my cold tolerance.(Like I feel cold in my room here and its +25c) My brother has a week left here, then he's going to a care program that's gonna help him find a place to live. The nurses said if I called any later that would be it.
Holy shit. This entire thing is so fucked up, but I think the most fucked up thing is that the urgent care clinic only gave you blankets when you said you had frostbite.
Isn't this what you're supposed to do? Going straight to warm water could result in shock.
As far as I remember they just gave him a blanket and told him to fuck off. They didn't get him a bed or anything to stay there in.
Elyk
oh

yeah that's really shitty then
Stargazing
(Feb 12, 2017 at 2:34 AM)Yoshin Wrote: I'm not sure there's much he can do to make up for almost killing me
Fair.
what the h*ck is this?????
Nabber
oh god i didn't even see this until just how and reading through the thread made me so worried

im so glad you're alive and im sorry i wasn't there for you . im really happy you were strong and stayed awake
Two_Finger
sorry for leaving during that.
glad to hear you're alive
Yoshin
(Feb 12, 2017 at 3:00 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Feb 12, 2017 at 2:09 AM)Elyk Wrote:
(Feb 11, 2017 at 9:28 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Holy shit. This entire thing is so fucked up, but I think the most fucked up thing is that the urgent care clinic only gave you blankets when you said you had frostbite.
Isn't this what you're supposed to do? Going straight to warm water could result in shock.
As far as I remember they just gave him a blanket and told him to fuck off. They didn't get him a bed or anything to stay there in.

Yeah exactly that
the worst shit
AWFADragNaut
Jesus Chirst

Thank goodness you're safe!
Syaxamaphone
how long were you outside to require an ambulance???
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Stirling
thank goodness yoshin `; ~`;
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Pea
(Feb 12, 2017 at 6:41 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: how long were you outside to require an ambulance???

an entire night

can we change the topic title its making me react to it every time
kaZaam
what the fuck he had all night to pick you up and he just didnt?
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
I think that's attempted murder.
Fun With Despair
(Feb 12, 2017 at 6:41 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: how long were you outside to require an ambulance???
literally all night, until like 6 AM
Yoshin
(Feb 12, 2017 at 7:41 PM)kaZaam Wrote: what the fuck he had all night to pick you up and he just didnt?

He was in Montreal and I was in shit-town Ontario
kaZaam
did he just not get to you in time? if not, distance isnt much of an excuse if your life literally depends on it

i mean idk im not trying to give you reasons to be more upset with your brother im just confused
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Pea
he post poned getting yoshin like 3 times and those post pones were hours inbetween
Fun With Despair
(Feb 12, 2017 at 7:57 PM)Pea Wrote: he post poned getting yoshin like 3 times and those post pones were hours inbetween
this

his brother was supposed to pick him up at 4 AM

and delayed until fucking 8
Yoshin
yeah he had class, then class went on for a few hours, then he popped a tire
DrTapeworm
hey i've been peeking in and out of this thread trying to think of something to say that doesn't sound dumb and i just wanna say i'm glad you're alright
[Image: dinogunz.png]